Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: Felt Bad For Salka, Towel Was Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've posted 3x the ref let this go 2 punches 2 long ...should have been stopped after the 2nd kD...better early than late...wake up Lathan...

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      Lol, the size difference was huge, and Salka has had no experience at that level, no even in his weightclass.

Some cow@rd ***** right there. At least Garcia got a confidence boost right?
      after getting smacked around by someone in his weightclass for 12 rounds.
      You complain about mismatches from a lower weight class, while having GGG tied to your profile. Does irony not register to you at all?

Comment

Originally posted by rors_mc View Post
        Do you need a tissue? Stop crying you baby salsa knew exactly what he was doing, he's an adult and a professional boxer. He didn't have to accept the fight but he did. I dont support this fight, it shouldn't of happend, but it did and salka got 125k and. Knocked the **** out for taking and opportunity tons of other pros would of taken too. Calling for an FBI investigation is absolutely absurd.
        Danny didn't have to accept the fight either, but he did.

Simple fact, someone with money (Garcia) paid his opponent to make him look good, which is all this fight was about.

Danny is now talking about taking Lucas' leftovers, HaHa, going backwards until he is finally derailed.

Comment

i have no idea why the ref didnt stop the fight earlier, its common sense - does this guy have a chance to win the fight, obvious answer is no, he packs no power and is facing a guy with an iron chin

gross negligence by the referee

Comment

Originally posted by rors_mc View Post
            Do you need a tissue? Stop crying you baby salsa knew exactly what he was doing, he's an adult and a professional boxer. He didn't have to accept the fight but he did. I dont support this fight, it shouldn't of happend, but it did and salka got 125k and. Knocked the **** out for taking and opportunity tons of other pros would of taken too. Calling for an FBI investigation is absolutely absurd.
            Quit with your hard guy attitude youngster. Fact of the matter is you are right Salka didn't have to accept this fight. Money has a way of making people make irrational decisions. On that same note Haymon, Espinoza and GB should be liable for putting Salka in that situation. They knew if they threw enough money at him he would make an irrational decision and accept. The dude was 19-3 with hardly any knockouts and had never fought on a world level and also unranked at lightweight, going up against a proven and very experienced unified world champ in his prime. I mean the sanctioning bodies didn't want any part of this. And they are super crooked. Bouts like this are what's hurting boxing and for ****** ass Haymon, Espinoza and GB they dodged a bullet on this one.

Btw Showtime has truly been stinking it up with their bouts. So much for this Showtime is better than hbo. No matter who Showtime gets signed to their channel HBO will still be better in the boxing game.

Comment

danny vs salka was such a horrendous mismatch. i'm still shaking my head. i can't stop shaking my head.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog0331 View Post
                Damn!!!!!!!! Investigated by the FBI? Some*****! This is serious... lol Listen Gents this is a prize fighter and he didn't have to fight, your not forced to take a fight you are paid to fight. It was his signature who said I'm willing to take a beating and even die in that ring. Salka chose this fight he saw a huge opportunity like many fighters before him. If Salka loses but puts up a good fight and shows courage and lasts the 12 it would probably opened up future fights on Showtime, HBO and other networks. It was a wonderful opportunity he got unfortunately he got dismantled and nothing will come out of it. Most people don't see the opportunity Salka got they see people making off with millions. Just like us we are free of will and we didn't have to watch that fight but we did so put your panties in your drawer and stop complaining so much. It could be much worst you could be waking up in the mountains of Iraq waiting for ISIS to slaughter you...
                Totally agree with you. We all saw Garcia just unloading on him. Garcia want you to trade with him. The KO was super sick. Loved it. You wanna go nite nite.

Fans come to the sport feeling super sensivity. This is not the sport for you than

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Angel Garcia, father and trainer of WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia, said he felt after Rod Salka got flattened in the second round last Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Salka was overmatched, getting dropped early in the second and then pummeled with punches. He went down on his own a second time. At that point, when Salka took a knee to escape the punishment, Angel believes the corner should have thrown the towel in. That didn't happen. Salka got up and had no choice but to stand his ground, and that's when he was knocked cold on his back from a huge hook.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Yeah I know Salka's peeps must've been looking at the corner like

Comment

Working...
                  X