No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: Felt Bad For Salka, Towel Was Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
    Haymon is an advisor and Espinoza is with thw network - the real culprit is Eric Gomez - not sure if you have noticed the recent interviews with him flanking Danny Garcia and even answering questions for him regarding the fight - the matchmaker , Haymon is not legally a promoter he is more of a manager / advisor
    I blame Showtime. If the network didn't buy the fight, the fight doesn't happen. HBO says no, Showtime needs to say no also.

Comment

Yea I agree with the having a FBI investigation on the surrounding of this fight. Al Haymon, Espinoza, and GB Promotions should be looked at. These guys like Haymon is just ****** thug in a suit with money and Espinoza is a ****** educated executive and Golden Boy is just in it for the money. I know it's wrong to say because this is a brutal sport but if Salka got hurt then these guys would truly be in it. Having a fighter of Garcias caliber fighting someone like Salka is criminal. Thank god he didn't get permanently hurt or killed. The only way this **** stops is if we petition guys like senator Harry Reid or senator McCain. These guys are boxing fan and would and have done things to help boxing. **** Haymon, Espinoza and Golden Boy for this sh$t. This is what hurts boxing.

Ok now all you young hip hop loving mayweather huggers defend Haymon now.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        FBI should arrest al haymon and espinoza.

Damn!!!!!!!! Investigated by the FBI? Some*****! This is serious... lol Listen Gents this is a prize fighter and he didn't have to fight, your not forced to take a fight you are paid to fight. It was his signature who said I'm willing to take a beating and even die in that ring. Salka chose this fight he saw a huge opportunity like many fighters before him. If Salka loses but puts up a good fight and shows courage and lasts the 12 it would probably opened up future fights on Showtime, HBO and other networks. It was a wonderful opportunity he got unfortunately he got dismantled and nothing will come out of it. Most people don't see the opportunity Salka got they see people making off with millions. Just like us we are free of will and we didn't have to watch that fight but we did so put your panties in your drawer and stop complaining so much. It could be much worst you could be waking up in the mountains of Iraq waiting for ISIS to slaughter you...

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
          Haymon is an advisor and Espinoza is with thw network - the real culprit is Eric Gomez - not sure if you have noticed the recent interviews with him flanking Danny Garcia and even answering questions for him regarding the fight - the matchmaker , Haymon is not legally a promoter he is more of a manager / advisor
          If you think Eric Gomez is responsible for making that match and that Haymon just sat back and approved it while getting the most $ for his client then you're seriously out of touch with what he's been doing for the last year and what he was doing with Schaefer at GBP before Oscar canned his fat ass. Haymon is merely an advisor in name only and does that to circumvent various regulations around promoters & managers.

Comment

Danm that loudmouth is annoying as ****. He makea ruben Guerrero seem humble. ****en ******

Comment

Can we move on from this debacle?

Comment

felt bad? he should feel embarrassed!!! for allowing his son to fight a nobody who is clearly not at this level of competetion! Mutt garcia is GBP's 140 cash cow SAD but true! i got 2 words for Mutt garcia "Mauricio HErrera" & fight someone ranked for god's sake!

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Yea I agree with the having a FBI investigation on the surrounding of this fight. Al Haymon, Espinoza, and GB Promotions should be looked at. These guys like Haymon is just ****** thug in a suit with money and Espinoza is a ****** educated executive and Golden Boy is just in it for the money. I know it's wrong to say because this is a brutal sport but if Salka got hurt then these guys would truly be in it. Having a fighter of Garcias caliber fighting someone like Salka is criminal. Thank god he didn't get permanently hurt or killed. The only way this **** stops is if we petition guys like senator Harry Reid or senator McCain. These guys are boxing fan and would and have done things to help boxing. **** Haymon, Espinoza and Golden Boy for this sh$t. This is what hurts boxing.

Ok now all you young hip hop loving mayweather huggers defend Haymon now.
                  Do you need a tissue? Stop crying you baby salsa knew exactly what he was doing, he's an adult and a professional boxer. He didn't have to accept the fight but he did. I dont support this fight, it shouldn't of happend, but it did and salka got 125k and. Knocked the **** out for taking and opportunity tons of other pros would of taken too. Calling for an FBI investigation is absolutely absurd.

Comment

U should feel sad for ur sons lost respect!

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                      Should've been waved off after the second KD. Awful ref.
                      He wanted to see dat white boi take a beatin'

Comment

Working...
                      X