Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcias full ****** left hook...does it KO everybody from 140-147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
    Maidana didnt brutalize khan....

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
      Maidana didnt brutalize khan....
      well, Khan didn't go down (one of history's greatest mysteries, maybe he saw the shots coming?), but he was BEAT UP. The point stands: Khan is incredibly easy to get on wobbly legs and hurt.

Regardless, Danny's best asset will not be his power, it's his chin. So damn underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Hard to say, but the only one I know for a fact and for sure is Manny Pacquiao, if Danny lands that wide loaded left hook he will KO him ice cold.
        35 version of pacquiao, well maybe. but against a prime one not a chance. If ever they'll fight today Im still picking pac to bust garcia.

Comment

Provodnikov would probably absorb it.

Comment

And for the record, no, Danny doesn't drop Rios with it. You could shoot Rios in the gotdamn face with a 12 gauge and he'd walk right through it and keep coming forward.

Real life zombie.

Comment

Originally posted by 3pacsUncle View Post
              If it catches them clean? I'd say a good percentage of them. Who can withstand it? Thurman? Porter? We know not Khan......
              Shoot, Bradley would eat that ish and ask him for seconds....the Desert Storm is made of steel son!!!

Comment

Salka was already on ice and he already seemed out of it. Garcia was going for the kill and swinging wildly. The punch wouldn't work against top level opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  And for the record, no, Danny doesn't drop Rios with it. You could shoot Rios in the gotdamn face with a 12 gauge and he'd walk right through it and keep coming forward.

Real life zombie.
                  I agree, Rios has about the most solid chin I can think of....plus, he looks like a zombie as well.

Comment

It didn't KO herrera

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Hard to say, but the only one I know for a fact and for sure is Manny Pacquiao, if Danny lands that wide loaded left hook he will KO him ice cold.
                      LMAO...Pac would utterly destroy Garcia before he could land that punch....in every picture, Danny is swinging WIDE as hell and has his other hand down. Pac would put 4 punches to his face before he knew what was going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X