Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FACT: Danny Garcia's resume>>>>Floyd Mayweather's resume at 30 fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm probably alone in thinking this, but I think Danny would be a good scalp for Floyd.

Comment

Comment

Danny Garcia also in his illustrious career arguably lost to jobber in his peak.

Comment

My goodness this is one of the dumbest threads of the week. Considering the number of ****** threads on NSB, that's quite an accomplishment. Your award:

[IMG]http://www.retecool.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/******-prize.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            My goodness this is one of the dumbest threads of the week. Considering the number of ****** threads on NSB, that's quite an accomplishment. Your award:

[IMG]http://www.retecool.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/******-prize.jpg[/IMG]
            hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              thats what i was thinking. corrales' boogeyman status as surpassed that of matthysse as well before floyd picked him apart, in addition to simply being a better fighter.
              Corrales was undefeated on a tear and p4p #3. Floyd dismantled him. Lucas was on a tear not even p4p and danny struggled...

Comment

What in the absolute hell is this ******** of a procession of words I just read?

Comment

130lbs floyd would beat 140 version of danny or any version weve seen of him. Danny is good but floyd is great. They are already seen as upcoming greats even before they reach age 25 like pacquiao. Theyve taken the sports by storm. Sadly floyd chose a differeny path when he gotten older. He wouldve no doubt be the atg number 1 if he had the balls of steel.

Comment

Please. Floyd through 30 would school Danny. Any version of him would.

That Morales win lost importance after his Pacquiao/Barrera trilogies.

Comment

Corrales > grandpa morales, chin khan, etc

Comment

Working...
                      X