No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia With Vicious KO of Salka in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    By the time you become a world champion, you should only be fight world class/A level opponents. Garcia should have followed the Matthysee fight with a fight with Peterson or a top contender at 147.
    I see. So when the old-timers from the 40-60's era racked up over 70 to 80 career wins, those were all A-level fighters right? No scrubs in between to stay busy, just world beaters correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Floyd is rematching Maidana because there's a lot of demand for that fight, it has nothing to do with "acting like a man" he's just getting another big payday.
      Floyd can chose whoever he wants, but a man proves himself by rematching tough fights and he has done that twice. Garcia is the opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
        He did in his last fight which he lost against Herrera. Now he has to fight Broner, Peterson, Herrera or Matthysee not a lightweight who has never fought at 140.
        Want a good laugh cuz? Check out his record on boxrec

Comment

• if salka died. itd be murder in the first degree. shobox n team Garcia should pay for all salka expenses n sponsor his next camp, shame full tonight. this was like the nfl vs team highschool.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Floyd wins a close fight and acts like a man and gives Maidana an immediate rematch. Garcia does the opposite against Herrera and doesn't give him an immediate rematch. I have some respect for Floyd, I have no respect for Garcia.
            Well according to Angel, Herrera doesn't deserve a rematch, and Floyd let what some people said about Maidana winning get to his head and he would of never gave Maidana a rematch.

Comment

• Salka got AKO (Amir Khan Out). I hope the Kid is fine. to take an unranked 135 and make him fight at welterweight (over 140) against the lineal champ. I was a huge Garcia fan he was the underdog vs Morales, Amir khan and Matysse. Let's see who he faces next.

Comment

• A bunch of morons on this thread danny beats khan beats matthysse beats holt and other top 140 pounders and ppl talk **** he wins tiday and they still talk **** anything danny does is never good enough for these retarted fans, canelo can fight 40 bums and they declare him the best thing since sliced bread danny fights one tuneup fight and its the end of the world, and then you have a bunch of crying babies in here if you dont like danny dont watch him simple as that *******, danny can fight king kong and its never good enough, floyd fights old cherry picked fighter ducks pacquiao and people still call him the best haha damn fake fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  Yous are ****ing ******edd its a showcase fight he destroyed him it is how you promote a young boxer. He already Cleared out 140 give the dude a break. That was great for casuals giving them someone to bring the action and knock someone the **** out
                  Ummm again I would highly suggest you go to boxrec and look at the kids record...enough with the easy fights...sorry but here's a link read it thoroughly and get back to us..BOXREC

Comment

• Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                    Clearly since you're ok with this. Lmk when you take his balls out of your mouth and well talk boxing
                    Nah youll are the ******s on here aka the matthyse, kovalev, ggg ****riders. These guys get free passes for fighting who ? they have knocked out nobodys and youll be on their ****s but when Garcia gets a ko I see excuses.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Youlldunnoish;14841248]
                      Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      he is fighting roberto ortiz, undefeated with 28 KOs almost 3 times more than salka and herrera combined, this is not about matthysse this is about the irresponsibility of putting and undersize fighter with no power and tools in front of a proven champion who happens to be bigger (they make salka move 2 divisions)[/QUOT

And give me one name that Roberto Ortiz has ko'd.
                      i just answered your question about who is he fighting next, is not about him it's about what happened tonight. lucas is not fighting an undersized lightweight, in fact ortiz is bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X