Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Defends Garcia vs. Salka Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I'm on my way to "support" this bs card. Shame on me I guess. I haven't been to Barclays in a while though and I got a good deal for the tickets. Hope I get to see some knockouts atleast.

Comment

I was watching Juan Manuel Marquez talk about this fight on A Los Golpes yesterday, he made a great point about it not only being a mismatch but also a serious threat to Salka's health and well being. I hope Salka doesn't take much punishment tonight smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        Lol I'm on my way to "support" this bs card. Shame on me I guess. I haven't been to Barclays in a while though and I got a good deal for the tickets. Hope I get to see some knockouts atleast.
        "Shame on me"? what the fck, dont be a bore haha. It is a mismatch card but you will def have a great time. I wish i was there too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          oscar im so sorry you are being forced by al haymon to defend this fight because he has gay pics of you.

so sorry.

you should go tell ellen degeneres. she'll take care of al haymon and those **** pics.

Comment

Marquez talk lot **** !!who cares?

Comment

simios tragaleche chupan vergas

Comment

Glad to know this will be over soon and ppl will stop lookin dumb tryna promote this awful choice they call a fight!

Comment

That's it. I'm changing my avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                    Marquez talk lot **** !!who cares?
                    He wasn't just talking sht. This is a brutal sport, when you put a P4P guy in with a guy who has only 19 D level fights a lot things can go wrong. Let's just hope Salka doesn't take unnecessary punishment tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                      "Shame on me"? what the fck, dont be a bore haha. It is a mismatch card but you will def have a great time. I wish i was there too.
                      I wish I was at a better fight, but some is better than none. No shame in watching.

Comment

Working...
                      X