Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait a minute.... so Maidana deserves a rematch with Floyd... but Garry Russel Jr....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight wasn't close at all, GRJ got humiliated bad by Loma he kept missing his punches and getting countered.

Comment

Where are these alts coming from

Comment

The scorecards said it was close, therefore it was close. Why hasn't Mayweather given Canelo his rematch yet?

Comment

I highly doubt if Russell Junior wants any of Lomachenko again. Things won't be close the second time around.

If Loma said no to the rematch then I guess he pulled a Danny Garcia on the boy (didn't rematch Matthysse and Hererra).

Comment

Close fight?

Lol. I think I had it like 9-3 or 10-2 Lomachenko. And that's cause he took a couple rounds off where he literally didn't throw anything for like 2 minutes lol

Comment

TS loves to stir these posts, Loma beat the shyt out of GRJ and it weren't even competitive.

Comment

people seem to be missing the point, it's hardly as if Maidana/May is the most anticipated rematch of 2014 lol

Comment

Is that Malcolm X trying to seduce Tupac?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                    Is that Malcolm X trying to seduce Tupac?
                    Two great political leaders in a beautiful art form. Why does it upset you so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                      Two great political leaders in a beautiful art form. Why does it upset you so much?
                      one was a great political leader and reformed convict, the other was a common criminal with a decent music career

Comment

Working...
                      X