Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara Vs Angulo part Deux....winner gets Cinnamon... how can you fault this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Lara vs Kirkland n Angulo vs Molina n Canelo vs Cotto. All in one card, I'd totally pay for that.
    Nice card but this would be like such an insult to the IBF title. Angulo getting knocked out by Lara and Canelo and then gets a title shot. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Nice card but this would be like such an insult to the IBF title. Angulo getting knocked out by Lara and Canelo and then gets a title shot. Lol
      yeah like that matters...................

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        He literally just fought both of them...man this aint no Top Rank merry go round
        Yeah right..he should find the 77th ranked guy at 147 and fight him 156 like The Al Haymon express is doing.

Comment

awful, nobody on this thread liked your idea so far, lol, just awful, if this happened, lol, it will be another blakk eye on boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            awful, nobody on this thread liked your idea so far, lol, just awful, if this happened, lol, it will be another blakk eye on boxing
            wrong I count 3 dudes

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Like Cotto fighting for the vacant WBO belt after losing to Margarito?

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                wrong I count 3 dudes
                even if you do count as 3 votes, lol, those guys failed miserably vs canelo, if goldenboy promotions can get fights on hbo as it seems now,(russell jr-lomachenko and hopkins-kovalev) ,lol, id rather see canelo vs juan manuel marquez , lol, imagine marquez vs canelo in marquez last fight,

haymon isnt getting his say and canelo isnt haymon, lol, russell and hopkins are now haymon fighters who were sent to fight on hbo, haymon is ****in dead

oscar could care less about this cold war

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Like Cotto fighting for the vacant WBO belt after losing to Margarito?
                  or cotto fighting for a belt for beating delvin 'tomato can" rodriguez, (after losing to journeyman trout), lol, another unwarranted title for cotto to win a easy paper title vs a gimp handicapped fighter, (y.foreman, margarito, s.martinez), lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    even if you do count as 3 votes, lol, those guys failed miserably vs canelo, if goldenboy promotions can get fights on hbo as it seems now,(russell jr-lomachenko and hopkins-kovalev) ,lol, id rather see canelo vs juan manuel marquez , lol, imagine marquez vs canelo in marquez last fight,

haymon isnt getting his say and canelo isnt haymon, lol, russell and hopkins are now haymon fighters who were sent to fight on hbo, haymon is ****in dead

oscar could care less about this cold war
                    oh wait....scratch that .............that was just me replying three times............

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      I'd be down for the Kirkland vs Lara...
                      Canelo has showed what is needed to be done to beat a guy like Lara and I think with Kirklands power he could perhaps make a good fight out of it.

I get the feeling it will be Canelo vs Kirkland with possibly Lara vs Andrade
                      With all do respect, canelo didn't show $h1t yeah he show that he can't move for his life, doesn't have a one ko punch and will be embarassed by a boxer and he's starting to swell a little bit more, I'll be down for ginger-cotto, molina-Lara and kirland-perro, the losers will face the losers and the winners each other...

Comment

Working...
                      X