Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara Vs Angulo part Deux....winner gets Cinnamon... how can you fault this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara Vs Angulo part Deux....winner gets Cinnamon... how can you fault this?

Lara Vs Angulo part Deux....winner gets Cinnamon... how can you fault this?

win win win (cuz even the loser wins by getting a decent payday) if you ask me.....

Naw, way more exciting match ups out there for all of them. Well, Canelo and Angulo. Not sure if anyone will fight Lara anymore

Comment

i want to see canelo fight others. Lara beats angulo again. so i dont want to see another lara canelo.

Comment

Lara vs Kirkland n Angulo vs Molina n Canelo vs Cotto. All in one card, I'd totally pay for that.

Comment

I'd be down for the Kirkland vs Lara...
          Canelo has showed what is needed to be done to beat a guy like Lara and I think with Kirklands power he could perhaps make a good fight out of it.

I get the feeling it will be Canelo vs Kirkland with possibly Lara vs Andrade

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Lara vs Kirkland n Angulo vs Molina n Canelo vs Cotto. All in one card, I'd totally pay for that.
            this right here, its time for different fights...

Comment

He literally just fought both of them...man this aint no Top Rank merry go round

Comment

Not happening, Angulo although possibly good enough to beat Lara cannot shine Canelo's shoes, he is just not good enough to ever beat Canelo.

Lara, although possibly good enough to outbox Canelo is terrified to mix it up with Canelo thus creating a **** tank of a fight so he won't be getting another 15-min of fame, atleast not with Canelo.

So neither one of those guys will be getting a Canelo rematch anytime soon.

But I agree that Angulo & Lara should rematch.

Comment

Comment

Lara is dead to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X