Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia showing his true hypocrite colors last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    and why give a troll post attention instead of speaking and discussing the subject with people who are discussing it? The OP created this topic now he is ignoring the post where I and other are discussing it instead he focus on troll post to divert the attention to elsewhere.

Its a cop out to avoid real post like the OP did and does.
    I didn't read the whole thread I'm too drunk to. But no way anyone can dispute that Garcia is a hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Said the Broner fan.
      Me being a fan of Adrien Broner does not make me less intelligent than you. Didn't you once say you scored Trout vs Cotto for Cotto or a Draw, or am I confusing you with someone else. You praise Cotto much more than I praise Broner. And in fantasy football, my team is gonna own yours in the Boxingscene League, Week 7, Going beastmode on your team.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        I didn't read the whole thread I'm too drunk to. But no way anyone can dispute that Garcia is a hypocrite
        well I didnt say he wasnt I said it was in a heated moment and of course you are reacting to the situation instead of thinking, Day to day garcia is not like that and they really didint do much just yelled was no real threat of another fight breaking out.

let me copy and past what I replied to OP who been ducking my post. He quoted everyone above me and after me with a rebuttal but not mines.

I wouldent call myself a Rios fan persay, I do root for him to win but that just cause he hasnt fought anyone I wanted to win more then I wanted Rios to win.

And way Rios and his Trainer carried themselve last night was an outburst in a heated moment which is understandable they dont be acting like that all day every day like the aforementioned Broner/Mayweather. Everyone has a hiccup and a lack of judgement in a heated moment, however mayweather and broner do foul behavior not becoming of a man in there day to day life.
        Only reason mayweather/broner was mentioned was because OP took the conversation that way by giving time to those post who spoke on it and they became relevant in this thread.
        Last edited by Daylyt; 08-03-2014, 11:53 PM.

Comment

so you're saying a trainer is going to side with their fighter? really? get outta here with that type of thinking....

I've only ever seen one trainer be honest after a fight, and that was ann wolf when carlos molina got DQ'd against kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
            so you're saying a trainer is going to side with their fighter? really? get outta here with that type of thinking....

I've only ever seen one trainer be honest after a fight, and that was ann wolf when carlos molina got DQ'd against kirkland.
            100% what she say? she told carlos something like "you won that fight, YOU WON IT" or something very similar and everyone knew he won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              But it is clear that this catchweight stuff is Freddie Roach induced. Freddie Roach does this with Pacquiao. He did it for Pacquiao vs Cotto if I remember, 145 was it. If Cotto was a true fighter, he would tell Roach to stop making catchweights, but Cotto is a B1tch.
              Cotto was doing catch weights before Roach. Both are to blame! The way I see it is, if you're such a great trainer, why do you need to handicap the opponent boxer? Same applies for boxers.

Cotto was 2 pounds light of a 147, and all mayweather fans (haters of pacquaio) was crying non stop.

Mayweather catch weight Canelo of those same 2 pounds and all of a sudden its legit.

Grow up learn to be a man and call shit for what it is.
              Yup. Have you noticed the last two fights, Canelo's skin doesn't turn red compared to Mayweather? Red skin is a sign of draining.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                Yup. Have you noticed the last two fights, Canelo's skin doesn't turn red compared to Mayweather? Red skin is a sign of draining.
                Catchweights homie, 2 pounds is alot of weight and alot of liquid you body needs to survive.

Remeber how Mayweather and his team were laughing and bragging how they pretty much won the fight cause they drained canelo lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                  During the interview last night after the fight Robert was crying about Chaves' alleged dirty tactics. Did he forget something though? Did he forgot how he literally told Maidana to fight dirty against Floyd? No code words, no subtlety, just straight up told him to fight dirty. But now he's the one complaining about dirty tactics?

This was seemingly after this lowlife was just about ready to start a riot in the ring against Chaves' corner. I know a hypocrite when I see one. I'll be honest and say I think the NSAC should consider a suspension and a fine against Robert Garcia because the classlessness he displays fight after fight is astounding.
                  "I know a hypocrite when I see one." you must have a lot of practice looking at yourself in the mirror.... "I'll be honest" honestly?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    Cotto was doing catch weights before Roach. Both are to blame! The way I see it is, if you're such a great trainer, why do you need to handicap the opponent boxer? Same applies for boxers.

Still, Cotto is a b1tch who publicly kisses all his family members on the lips right after he loses and walks right out.

Comment

Being a hypocrite is part of boxing..well, on NSB that is.

Comment

Working...
                      X