Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia showing his true hypocrite colors last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia showing his true hypocrite colors last night?

During the interview last night after the fight Robert was crying about Chaves' alleged dirty tactics. Did he forget something though? Did he forgot how he literally told Maidana to fight dirty against Floyd? No code words, no subtlety, just straight up told him to fight dirty. But now he's the one complaining about dirty tactics?

This was seemingly after this lowlife was just about ready to start a riot in the ring against Chaves' corner. I know a hypocrite when I see one. I'll be honest and say I think the NSAC should consider a suspension and a fine against Robert Garcia because the classlessness he displays fight after fight is astounding.

Doesn't top the hypocrisy of Mayweather/Cotto fans crying about catch weights only to praise them once their boxer started doing it to others.

Comment

Do you know a hypocrite when you see one though? I am one. I just don't care.

But how do you talk about Rios' weight trouble as a Broner fan??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Doesn't top the hypocrisy of Mayweather/Cotto fans crying about catch weights only to praise them once their boxer started doing it to others.
        Or when Pacquiao fans were against drug testing but then flip flopped on the issue a few years later. But those are for different threads, right now I'm discussing Robert Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
          During the interview last night after the fight Robert was crying about Chaves' alleged dirty tactics. Did he forget something though? Did he forgot how he literally told Maidana to fight dirty against Floyd? No code words, no subtlety, just straight up told him to fight dirty. But now he's the one complaining about dirty tactics?

This was seemingly after this lowlife was just about ready to start a riot in the ring against Chaves' corner. I know a hypocrite when I see one. I'll be honest and say I think the NSAC should consider a suspension and a fine against Robert Garcia because the classlessness he displays fight after fight is astounding.
          Very nice. When your righ. Your right
          **** warts painful?

Comment

and whats funny is all these people dont speak spanish and take the caption of Garcia talking literally lol.

Comment

lol..........

Comment

i thought it was ridiculous that he went straight for the opposing corner after the fight. control your fighter, robert.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  and whats funny is all these people dont speak spanish and take the caption of Garcia talking literally lol.
                  He told him to fight dirty in plain English too buddy. Lord knows what he was saying in Spanish. Maybe he was saying things that shouldn't even be mentioned. I know how he feels about Floyd and his camp. Look at when he threw that bottle at Lil Wayne for no reason. He's got a lot of hate bottled up.

Comment

You forgot Pac fans too.

Comment

Working...
                    X