Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Taken To Hospital Following DQ Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A. Rios is finish! used to talk all that smack. And once you move up to A & B level fighters, he ends up looking average or below average in Pacquiao's case.

B. Garcia complains about being dirty. Yet during the Mayweather Promotion even he said "If Marcos Maidana is dirty, then Mayweather is dirty. And that's ok because you're suppose to do whatever you can to win the fight. It's a fight so you do what you must"... Now because it's his fighter he starts to cry a different story about how "that's not boxing, you can't be dirty with my fighter". Oh but your fighter can be dirty to the opponent???

Hate people that contradict themselves.. (contradiction is just another word for being a liar or bull****ting in my book)

Look up Mayweather for that lol....

I think they both were fouling at times.. and I think Chaves was on his way to a WIN.. I really think Rios was losing the fight... AND THAT'S EVEN WITH THE POINT DEDUCTIONS CHAVES TOOK... So basically Rios has 3 losses in a row in my book. Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Pac Man ruined another one. Now Rios soon wonynhave to make fun of Parkinsons disease....itll ccome natural
      Rios was done a long time before Manny got to him. . .

Life after boxing for Rios is not going to be pretty.

Comment

The butthurt is strong. How can you justify that DDT?

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          Rios had his boxing ****** now he's got his wrestling ****** too.

Comment

Rios was dirty himself. The Ref could had done a better job in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Pac Man ruined another one. Now Rios soon wonynhave to make fun of Parkinsons disease....itll ccome natural
              Richard Abril exposed Rios and once he moved up from 135 he was ruined. The two fights with Alvarado took too much out of both fighters. Pacquiao beat an out of shape, out of his weight class shop worn Rios. Thats y he was chosen as Manny's comeback opponent following the ko loss to JMM. Side note Rios looked very flabby around the gut last night as was the case vs. Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by trufightfanatic View Post
                Richard Abril exposed Rios and once he moved up from 135 he was ruined. The two fights with Alvarado took too much out of both fighters. Pacquiao beat an out of shape, out of his weight class shop worn Rios. Thats y he was chosen as Manny's comeback opponent following the ko loss to JMM. Side note Rios looked very flabby around the gut last night as was the case vs. Pacquiao.
                Pac was ruined after getting ko'ed unconscious and after all the wars he had since 16. Plus he's much older.

It's just that a ruined pac is still leagues above everyone else. Just shows how ATG pac is.
                Last edited by Divine Hammer; 08-03-2014, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by trufightfanatic View Post
                  I think your brain is ruined if you ever believed Rios was something, Abril didn't expose ****.

Comment

The only way garcia trained fighters have any shot at winning is to fight dirty

Comment

Fighting pacman ruins u.. Rios was done after manny. His mind got fucked so bad there was no coming back.

Comment

Working...
                      X