Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is supposed to be good about Porter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Tell me I am shot after Brook beats this guys ass.

Nobody want to bet on this fight? Brook will beat the steroids of his ass

Comment

He's not a finesse fighter, but that's exactly where one of his key strengths lies: he's unpredictable. And an unpredictable fighter with the amount of power he has is dangerous for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Still gets checked randomly year round by the BBBofC.

Has Porter ever been tested?

Comment

Originally posted by UFOlogist View Post
          He's not a finesse fighter, but that's exactly where one of his key strengths lies: he's unpredictable. And an unpredictable fighter with the amount of power he has is dangerous for anyone.
          Two fights ago he couldn't put a dent in Julio Diaz, now he's a knockout artist. Before Malignaggi his latest stoppage win was against a guy with as many losses as wins.

Wonder why?

Comment

hes a pretty exciting up and coming boxer, which is good for boxing.... thats all

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

lol!
              Brook hired a team of nutrionists after Jones 1 and has always been in great shape. He gets tested already and is asking for stringent testing for this fight but a lot of shady stuff is going down and Porter is looking more and more suspect. Too think this guy fought in the AMs at 165!

Comment

Porter in the AMs at 165 aged 18 and still growing

Now at 147 aged 26 he fights at welter

Seems rather puzzling to me personally how he can make 147 unless of course he is getting some assisted help from somewhere.

2 stoppages in his last 9 fights then he suddenly destroys Paulie, hmm.

Does seem a bit suspicious now I think about it

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Two fights ago he couldn't put a dent in Julio Diaz, now he's a knockout artist. Before Malignaggi his latest stoppage win was against a guy with as many losses as wins.

Wonder why?
                  You just owned the thread, a post full of truth and nothing but the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Still gets checked randomly year round by the BBBofC.

Has Porter ever been tested?

the bbb of C

your refs freaking carry your fighters to the corner when they're knocked out. british anything in boxing is a laughing stock, especially the controlling bodies.

porter, like every other fighter in the states, get a standard piss test after he fights. there's usually a piss test during the press tour as well.

i don't think either is clean. it's particularly laughable when i hear of a brook fan existing. add in that the brook fan talks about steroids, and it's just too much.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Porter in the AMs at 165 aged 18 and still growing

Now at 147 aged 26 he fights at welter

Seems rather puzzling to me personally how he can make 147 unless of course he is getting some assisted help from somewhere.

2 stoppages in his last 9 fights then he suddenly destroys Paulie, hmm.

Does seem a bit suspicious now I think about it

porter played football in high school. he was a runningback. he's very clearly built up from lifting weights in that picture. just look at all of the extra weight he's carrying around his face. you don't get that when you're boiling your body down to its natural weight class.

if porter didn't get into boxing he would have been a scholarship football player.

Comment

Working...
                      X