Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner spars for 50 minutes with 7 different sparring partners, leaves unscathed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Im talking about scorecards to the fights I mentioned to you in another thread, Mayweather Vs Cotto, Trout vs Cotto, and how about Broner vs Paulie.
    But the scorecards dont paint the picture of Broner doing the booty dew LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      I actually live in a high end suburb, and ironically I do have fancy looking desk in my office room. No gold pens though, I prefer platinum.
      Looool. Take this hint: if somebody is boosting about something in some detail, especially on the internet, they are very likely overcompensating for all the things they feel inadequate about not having.

You are actually transparent to the point of shame, but at the very least, it suits you.

Comment

He is must watch TV. There's nothing like watching a Broner fight, that dude can bring the controversy no matter the circumstance. He hits hard, has subpar defense and goes to war, the same stuff these so called "fans" claim to like yet he's still hated. I wonder why that could be?
        I don't know about must see, but I do enjoy his fights.
        All the things you said about him are true, reminds me of Berto, once he stepped up his competition those defensive flaws became a problem. Hopefully he has been working on that.
        What controversy? His childish behavior? That would be the main reason people don't like him, to answer your question.

Comment

So TS is on Broner's nuts while calling GGG a hypejob who will get exposed?

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
            Broner got put on both knees twice, was doing all kinds of different dances, was walking backstage looking like he'd been raped, and scheduled an immediate appointment with a doctor, but this fool is talking about "scorecards".
            LMAO, Greatest Post Ever!!!

Comment

Well I sure learned a lot from this thread.

Broner is amazing and should be getting praised from every boxing fan but is hated due to:

a)Broner is an African American and he won't shine due to being an African American fighter. He would be blessed with raving fans if he were Asian, Hispanic or White.. but since he isn't, he is a victim of bigotry. His childish ways and lack of respect towards anyone has absolutely nothing to do with people disliking AB. He yung doe.

b) The fight against Maidana was close***8230; I mean, JUST LOOK AT THE SCORECARDS.

c) Broner is an ATG fight in the making. Just watch, we just don't know it yet because our racism and bias against him is blinding us.

Comment

Well compare a busted lip to a Rios or a Provodnikov after sparring. They look like aliens.
                Please post a video or picture of Rios after sparring busted up lol.

Comment

sparring stories are bad enough when they come from a neutral spectator

this is broner the mentally ******ed guy telling us about his own sparring session?

Comment

I remember when Errol Spence had Broner stretched out and unconscious during a sparring session. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                      He had a busted lip so that means that he wasnt unscathed.
                      I bet it was a bum/journeyman that busted his lip up.

Comment

Working...
                      X