Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner spars for 50 minutes with 7 different sparring partners, leaves unscathed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    He will be ppv one day. He needs to beat Maidana first, Which he will do. Once Mayweather Disposes of Maidana, AB will clean up the remains. AB gonna be great. People just don't know it yet.
    Hell, they could have kept the Maidana fight on PPV and it would have sold well over 300k in my opinion. That was a great card.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      He is must watch TV. There's nothing like watching a Broner fight, that dude can bring the controversy no matter the circumstance. He hits hard, has subpar defense and goes to war, the same stuff these so called "fans" claim to like yet he's still hated. I wonder why that could be?
      Everybody's racist, duh? That's why you're in the projects suffering and the white men behind those fancy-looking desks with all those gold pens all look so comfortable and well-nourished. It's obviously their fault that broner is hated.
      Last edited by Masters01; 07-30-2014, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
        Everybody's racist, duh? That's why you're in the projects suffering and the white men behind those fancy-looking desks with all those gold pens all look so comfortable and well-nourished. It's obviously their fault that broner is hated.
        You are hating a little bit too much, and BTW, Scorecards.

Comment

I actually live in a high end suburb, and ironically I do have fancy looking desk in my office room. No gold pens though, I prefer platinum.

Comment

Hell, they could have kept the Maidana fight on PPV and it would have sold well over 300k in my opinion. That was a great card.
            I believe in the Butterfly effect. If it was PPV, Broner might have won the fight.

Comment

I actually live in a high end suburb, and ironically I do have fancy looking desk in my office room. No gold pens though, I prefer platinum.
              I knew it was Mayweather posting all this time!!!

Comment

No you don't Larry. You live at a boxing gym with your family.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  You are hating a little bit too much, and BTW, Scorecards.
                  Broner got put on both knees twice, was doing all kinds of different dances, was walking backstage looking like he'd been raped, and scheduled an immediate appointment with a doctor, but this fool is talking about "scorecards".

Comment

Broner got put on both knees twice, was doing all kinds of different dances, was walking backstage looking like he'd been raped, and scheduled an immediate appointment with a doctor, but this fool is talking about "scorecards".
                    They like to turn a blind eye to the actual fight and just look at the scorecards.

The truth is too much for them to handle.

Comment

Im talking about scorecards to the fights I mentioned to you in another thread, Mayweather Vs Cotto, Trout vs Cotto, and how about Broner vs Paulie.

Comment

Working...
                      X