Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner spars for 50 minutes with 7 different sparring partners, leaves unscathed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
    If the fight was close then a rematch would be worth while but...... you know what happened.
    Did you see the scorecards? The fight was close, the only determining factor was the knockdowns. Chino's boxing wasn't anything spectacular at all. Broner was touching him up on the inside numerous times.

Comment

Once Broner retires, Everyone is gonna miss him. when he retires, he will be 59-1. Broner will be an ATG, And people will wish they appreciated his greatness and what he brought to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        Did you see the scorecards? The fight was close, the only determining factor was the knockdowns. Chino's boxing wasn't anything spectacular at all. Broner was touching him up on the inside numerous times.
        Preach!!!!!

Comment

These dudes were probably bawwing their eyes out after the Paulie fight LOL!
          Lol why does anyone care about a washed up Paulie? It was just another embarrassment on broner's behalf to even be competitive with this worn out version of a fighter who was never that good to begin with.

Your levels of delusion suggest to me that you and your family are project-dwellers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Once Broner retires, Everyone is gonna miss him. when he retires, he will be 59-1. Broner will be an ATG, And people will wish they appreciated his greatness and what he brought to the sport.
            He is must watch TV. There's nothing like watching a Broner fight, that dude can bring the controversy no matter the circumstance. He hits hard, has subpar defense and goes to war, the same stuff these so called "fans" claim to like yet he's still hated. I wonder why that could be?

Comment

5 minutes? You know he went 12 full hard fought rounds right?
              When he was getting beat from pillar to post? Yea, I remember that.

Already making excuses for him ducking Maidana and Matthysse? I'm disgusted.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                If this were true wouldn't it show in the scorecards? You were watching the fight with emotion and bias. You weren't watching both fighters work, you were only watching one.

Comment

LOOOOOOOL. Im certain this guy has never left the basement. Forgotten and neglected by society, completely unable to distinguish his wishes from real-life.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Already making excuses for him ducking Maidana and Matthysse? I'm disgusted.
                    No, He will beat Maidana in a rematch and he will beat Matthysse. He is the can man. He don't duck anybody. Anybody Can Get It.

Comment

He is must watch TV. There's nothing like watching a Broner fight, that dude can bring the controversy no matter the circumstance. He hits hard, has subpar defense and goes to war, the same stuff these so called "fans" claim to like yet he's still hated. I wonder why that could be?
                      He will be ppv one day. He needs to beat Maidana first, Which he will do. Once Mayweather Disposes of Maidana, AB will clean up the remains. AB gonna be great. People just don't know it yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X