Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner spars for 50 minutes with 7 different sparring partners, leaves unscathed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
    Haha Who? The only statement you can hold me to is that Ive never heard of this guy, "taylor". I didnt even know broner was fighting anytime soon. We (boxing fans) just dont care for this bum anymore.
    How do you call yourself a boxing fan when you post like you don't know $h1t about the sport. Acknowledge Broners Greatness and Brush my hair while your at it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Cant think of anything smart to say, posts a gif of a gremlin.

Very cool.

Comment

How do you call yourself a boxing fan when you post like you don't know $h1t about the sport. Acknowledge Broners Greatness and Brush my hair while your at it.
        Lol look at you getting all sensitive and defensive. And now you're trying to get all tender with me, asking me to groom you. You such a gentle dandelion.

Despite your gentle ways, still barely anyone has heard of this mysterious "taylor" guy.

Comment

Comment

These dudes were probably bawwing their eyes out after the Paulie fight LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              He easily made 140 and they say he can make 135 still. He's not big enough for 147. He's not draining himself like rios and Alvarado were.
              You do know that he is a similar size to Maidana, he just cant fight decent fighters who are of similar size.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                I think the only time its acceptable to groom another man, is if youre actually into grooming/being groomed by men (Im looking at you OP), or if you just embarrassed someone on international TV and then send them to the hospital after said embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  I see that Maidana is brushing his son's hair.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                    I see that Maidana is brushing his son's hair.
                    The same son that he said was the reason he couldn't do the rematch with Broner in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                      The same son that he said was the reason he couldn't do the rematch with Broner in the first place?
                      If the fight was close then a rematch would be worth while but...... you know what happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X