No announcement yet.

Cottos December fight won't be on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    Good. Cotto's not a PPV caliber fighter.
    At least he fights everyone though, unlike your coward..you dick riding imbecile.

Comment

Well that's strange! Certainly not a big name, but Cotto does deserve an easier fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        That's fanboy talk right there.
        I was being sarcastic dumbass.

Comment

@ Catch weight. But I thought Cotto only fights the fights that only make sense and guys that are in the big leagues now? Rubio isn't big leagues.

Like Cotto isn't going to fight a guy he's going to be a huge favorite against? Cotto is greedy too, didn't he charge PRs for a PPV that was free on Showtime? Lawl!

They both have plenty in common. Except everyone knows Floyd is a bitch while Cotto is masked as a "warrior".
          I have no clue if anything I said about Cotto is accurate. My point was, since you are too low of an IQ level to understand, is that Cotto might do some diva **** but it's nowhere the level of Floyd. As for Cotto fighting someone who he isn't a huge favorite against... He was an underdog against Quintana, Manny, Floyd and Martinez. You have fallen off on your trolling, like Margarito you should just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            I was being sarcastic dumbass.
            Surrrrreee you were! Watch how if it were to be announced, you'd be the first praising it along with the other nuthuggers.

Comment

Surrrrreee you were! Watch how if it were to be announced, you'd be the first praising it along with the other nuthuggers.
              Go look at my post about Floyd fighting Maidana for those two titles, I **** all over it. You are ****ing pathetic, you go around calling every a stan but in reality when you aren't sucking a mexican c*ck you wish you had a PR one in your mouth instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                Go look at my post about Floyd fighting Maidana for those two titles, I **** all over it. You are ****ing pathetic, you go around calling every a stan but in reality when you aren't sucking a mexican c*ck you wish you had a PR one in your mouth instead.
                And watch how if it was Cotto in Floyd's shoes, you'd praise it.

You are a stan along with the majority of the Cotto fan boys that are on here atm. Once Cotto gets his shit pushed in again(it will happen), you guys are going back to your cave.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  That would obviously mean not a big name. I guess Rubio if Cotto wants to keep his WBC 160 belt (and not unify). That would mean being 160 champ is important to Cotto after all.
                  Cotto will not have an easy time with Rubio. There is a reason he never gets the title shots that he deserves. I am fairly sure that Cotto didn't want to take the fight either but he was pressured into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    At least he fights everyone though, unlike your coward..you dick riding imbecile.
                    That theory goes out the window if he ducks GGG and fights an exposed Alvarez who would still probably beat Cotto anyway.

Comment

rubio will be linear champ, then he will give baldomir his much deserved rematch, baldomir will win and be linear middleweight champ and here comes floyd!

Comment

Working...
                      X