Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cottos December fight won't be on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything outside big money fights at 160 is a bad idea for Cotto. I'd give Rubio a decent chance.

Comment

Rubio then, well could be worse. He beat Lemieux after all. No walk in the park for Cotto.

Comment

I hope TBA Wins.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          I hope TBA Wins.
          This made me laugh, lol. So it'll be Rubio... Cotto should be favored and he should win. He better no lose, I want to see Floyd/Cotto 2 for 3 titles at 155.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Wow, then it will be Rubio..Bradley would be PPV of course.
            Yup! I told you mofos. Cotto is predictable as Mayweather on who they're fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              This made me laugh, lol. So it'll be Rubio... Cotto should be favored and he should win. He better no lose, I want to see Floyd/Cotto 2 for 3 titles at 155.
              There are only two Floyd Fights I want to see. Cotto had his chance and he loss 10-2 on my scorecard to Mayweather, That does not warrant a rematch with Mayweather. Floyd Schooled him

I want to see Mayweather vs Garcia, and Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

Cotto needs to be Good Boy and Fight Golovkin

Comment

That's great. Way too many PPVs this year already.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Yup! I told you mofos. Cotto is predictable as Mayweather on who they're fighting.
                  Umm... Cotto is fighting his mandatory (probably) on HBO, for the title with possibly a catchweight involved.

Mayweather is rematching an 11-1 underdog, for the WW title AND the JMW title at 147 pounds, against a guy who has never fought at 154. Possibly with 10 oz gloves, instead of the standard 8 oz all brought to you by Al Hayman with a $75 addition to your DirecTV bill. They have absolutely nothing in common, I know you can troll better than that.

Comment

That's cool that it's going to be on regular HBO to many ppv this year. I hope he fights Kirkland next

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                      That would obviously mean not a big name. I guess Rubio if Cotto wants to keep his WBC 160 belt (and not unify). That would mean being 160 champ is important to Cotto after all.
                      The only unification he'll be doing if he doesn't drop the title and doesn't fight Rubio is unifying with his lawyers from the lawsuit vs his Evangelista, still meeting Rubio but in the court room. And Rubio would win anyway(the lawsuit). Or come to a settlement, he would make Cotto either drop or fight him. No way Cotto actually unifies the WBC title, with Golovkin, Solimon or Quillin without first beating Rubio.

IMO he should drop and go back down to 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X