Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin admits he wants NO PART of Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few things more pathetic than some of the racially driven haters in this place such as the OP.
    'this guy is the same colour as me ... woohoo he's a great prospect. This other guy's a different colour than me ... boo hiss what a hype job etc etc.'

Comment

I'm a fan of both guys
      If GGG is ducking Ward, then Ward is ducking Kovalev

I don't think either fighter is ducking anyone

Comment

So now you can't duck someone who is not in your division??? but Floyd was ducking Sergio and GGG right??? and Ward is ducking Kovalev....do these things only apply to certain fighters?

Comment

No he's not a coward, NOW. Ward is in a heavier division. Golovkin has other business to deal with i.e. Cotto & Quillin (and possibly others). Once he deals with them (and he will, if they ever decide to fight him), then he should move up to 168. If he doesn't, and chooses to avoid Ward, he's a coward.

Comment

I'm sure Golovkin would fight Ward if Ward came to 160.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              So now you can't duck someone who is not in your division??? but Floyd was ducking Sergio and GGG right??? and Ward is ducking Kovalev....do these things only apply to certain fighters?
              You got it backwards. People started claiming Ward is ducking Kovalev in response to those who kept saying GGG is ducking Ward.

And no one sane said Floyd was ducking Sergio. They were like "the fight makes sense if Floyd wants it, but no big deal if he doesn't".

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Short term money gain, for what most likely be a loss for ggg..

Ward brings nowhere near the paycheck that canelo or cotto bring, or even froch or Chavez jr..
                Hell even quillen vs ggg in NYC would probably bring more money than a ward fight or close to it..
                Yes...

... GGG would rather fight even Stevenson or B-Hop instead of Ward...

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                  What do you do when no one in your division is willing to fight you? you move up to fight the fighters that are willing.

But since this is GGG he gets a pass. it's ok guys.

andre ward, no one wants to fight you either.

Everyone: "THEN MOVE UP ANDRE OMFG WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"
                  Well, there are Stevenson, Kovalev... They would fight Ward tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I'm sure Golovkin would fight Ward if Ward came to 160.
                    ... Since he was floored by the big star Boone, Ward never fought at the MW...

Comment

Best solution:

Meet at 164 to make it "even"

Comment

Working...
                      X