Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What Are These Big Plans for Peter "If the Money is Right" Quillin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What Are These Big Plans for Peter "If the Money is Right" Quillin?

Are they finally going to try and make the Golovkin fight? He's 31 years old, he hasn't headlined a card yet, is babysitting a belt and has yet to fight a guy in the top 8. His best win was against N'Dam who was maybe holding down the 10 spot but who cares?

BoxRec says he cherry picked Andy Lee for the Floyd undercard but no news source has reported that. He's on the verge of irrelevancy if he's not already there.

People need to start putting pressure on him. GGG vs. Quillin would be a big fight in New York at this stage.

he is going to follow the haymon game plan which is take on easy fights while earning millions doing it.

peter quacklin will never find the courage to step in with golovkin.

Comment

He can fight and run through Daniel Geale, and then people will say he destroyed a top 5 mw.

Geale is a middleweight legend.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        He can fight and run through Daniel Geale, and then people will say he destroyed a top 5 mw.

Geale beats Quillin.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Geale beats Quillin.
          LOL you're fuggin trippin....

Comment

Will a fight with Andy Lee buy him any time in avoiding pressure? Yesterday I thought that fight was alright for that PPV...but now, GGG is actually calling folks out, I don't care about it anymore...2 months away.let's get GGG v Quillin in the Winter instead

Comment

Andy Lee, Danny Jacobs, the sky is the limit!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post

Really criticizing Geale, a former unified champion who is one very close fight removed from being champion? Quillin's last fight was against Konecny who's biggest moment of his career was a majority decision loss 6 years ago against a fringe contender. Hasn't done a thing since and was incredibly undersized for 160. And Quillin didn't look very impressive against him. I think Geale could beat him but either way I'd love to see it over the people he's been fighting

Comment

Quillin likely gets the **** kicked out of him by David Lemeiux, never mind Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                    Really criticizing Geale, a former unified champion who is one very close fight removed from being champion? Quillin's last fight was against Konecny who's biggest moment of his career was a majority decision loss 6 years ago against a fringe contender. Hasn't done a thing since and was incredibly undersized for 160. And Quillin didn't look very impressive against him. I think Geale could beat him but either way I'd love to see it over the people he's been fighting
                    Relax man, I was merely playing around. It was a jab from prior conversation. Just chill man, it's Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                    X