Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What Are These Big Plans for Peter "If the Money is Right" Quillin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Another reason why I feel like "The Price is Right" Nickname fits him.... the Mora incident

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Give me a ****in break. All I ask is for Quillin to fight more than twice a year, and for him to stop looking so damn mediocre against his current level of opposition. If you're gonna only fight twice, then you should look your absolute BEST every time out.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Give me a ****in break. All I ask is for Quillin to fight more than twice a year, and for him to stop looking so damn mediocre against his current level of opposition. If you're gonna only fight twice, then you should look your absolute BEST every time out.
          Yea, but he had all those knockdowns

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Yea, but he had all those knockdowns
            That fight against N'Dam was an eye-opener. I haven't looked at Quillin the same since. He knocked N'Dam down a handful of times, but I walked away more impressed by the loser than the winner. Remember when he compared himself to Floyd and Rigo, and how people don't appreciate his boxing ability? He can't even deliver impressive performances against C-level opposition! He's easily one of the most frustrating boxers right now.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              That fight against N'Dam was an eye-opener. I haven't looked at Quillin the same since. He knocked N'Dam down a handful of times, but I walked away more impressed by the loser than the winner. Remember when he compared himself to Floyd and Rigo, and how people don't appreciate his boxing ability? He can't even deliver impressive performances against C-level opposition! He's easily one of the most frustrating boxers right now.
              I think a lot of us were shocked that despite all those kD's... peope were still up in the air with it

Comment

Quillen is up there with being one of the most mediocre middleweight champs ever! Darren Van Horn would outbox Quillen to a UD. Cotto wins a UD as well in a tough fight at -30 pounds.

Comment

People care soo little about Quillin they can't even be bothered.

Comment

Let Quillin fight Andy Lee or Rubio. He doesn't want any part of Golovkin.

Comment

make it happen. peter quillin is such a mediocre fighter it ain't even funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X