Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the more exciting fighter: Gennady Golovkin or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know the truth Floydtards remember what Mike Tyson said watching Floyd fight is like watching paint dry he's a complete bore

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      ggg fighting weak to average opposition is not exciting to me.......add to the fact that ggg has only shown one style of fighting(not versatile, hasn't shown that he can fight going backwards or in the pocket) and he has faced any adversity......floyd is waaaaay more versatile and has done it against 100x better opposition. that's what's exciting to me, imo.
      You mean like cleaning out the division

Comment

Originally posted by etw926 View Post
        46-0!!!
        Is that the "exciting" part to you?

Comment

Originally posted by etw926 View Post
          46-0!!!
          Joe Calzaghe was more exciting than Floyd.

And he sold out bigger venues than Floyd ever will.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            If the answer is so blatantly obvious why bother making a thread? Aren't there enough Floyd threads already? No, let's create another three thousand of them before lunch.

Anyway, Ward is more exciting than GGG and Floyd combined.
            Exactly this lol. Everybody knows the answer but you made this pointless thread anyway. Floyd clearly

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              You mean like cleaning out the division
              cleaning out a division isn't all that important to me....but if we want to compare both fighters in their first division, floyd had pretty much cleaned out 130(a very good division at the time) by the age of 23 and ggg is 32 and is barely getting around to cleaning out his first division, which is a weak division btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                Joe Calzaghe was more exciting than Floyd.

And he sold out bigger venues than Floyd ever will.
                oh really? so does that make andre ward more exciting because ggg currently can't draw flies ****(struggling to get 8k...i.e reducing ticket prices) and ward can at least bring 9k-10k heads to his fights....their tv views aren't that much different either.

Comment

GGG by a mile! That's what it's all about. Floyd fans can act like they rather watch fighters get schooled over twelve rds all they want. It gets boring after a while. They know they wish Floyd would lay mofos down instead like GGG does.

Comment

and ward can at least bring 9k-10k heads to his fights.

In viewers?

Comment

cleaning out a division isn't all that important to me....but if we want to compare both fighters in their first division, floyd had pretty much cleaned out 130(a very good division at the time) by the age of 23 and ggg is 32 and is barely getting around to cleaning out his first division, which is a weak division btw.
                      Only a floyd stan would say this, Floyd can't even clean out his own division (Pacquiao is still waiting) so of course you "feel" this way.

The Ultimate domination is cleaning out your division.

Comment

Working...
                      X