Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Degale Beat Froch More Impressively Than Ward Is He #1 @ 168 and P4P top 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt he beats Froch better than Ward, I think he'll have a hard time with it. The question should be, would Ward be willing to face Degale if he beats Froch? That's not a certainty.

Edit. To answer the question, hell no. He still has a loss to Groves he must avenge and has to actually fight & beat Ward if he wants to be considered the best in the division. I just doubt that Ward would fight him. If he does, Ward wins but I'm not sure he'll want to make the fight.
    Last edited by 786; 07-26-2014, 12:43 PM.

Comment

It is posts like this that make me wonder if the poster has any knowledge of boxing whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
        1) GGG is not a "major star" yet. He is on his way to become one though.

2) The only reason Ward made more in his last fight than Golovkin was because HBO grossly overpaid him, which they won't do again.

3) Who cares about how much they make? If a fighter is automatically better than anyone who makes less than him, then Chavez Jr. is a better fighter than Rigo.
        Hey hey lets not put words into my mouth so you could use your Chavez/Rigo analogy you have been desperately waiting to use for months.

I never said Ward earning more than Golovkin means he's better. All i was saying is that he earned more than double what Golovkin is earning tonight for his last fight, which is strange considering how people always say ish like 'Ward who? he brings no money for a star like Golovkin'

Comment

Froch always seems like he is ripe for the taking but he always finds a way to pull through. Honestly it's pretty bad @ss how far Froch has gotten with his boxing technique. It is all will and power for Froch.

Comment

Working...
          X