Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is not the best for his skill or talent, but because he's fights the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    That's a ****** claim. Which fighter at 147 has beaten better welterweights?

Manny Pacquiao by a mile. Bradley is the number 3 and Pacquiao beat him. The Number 2 is Floyd, and his best win at Welterweight is a 38 year old Shane Mosley.
    Pacman beat Bradley, thee only welterweight he's beaten worth a damn, and (without) a stipulation favoring him. Nothing to right home over.

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    How do you know when the other guy won't even mention his name unless he's trying to sell his fight against another stiff.
    Because Juan Manuel Marquez told me so.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Not only is Pacman NOT the best fighter in the world, he isn't even the best welterweight in the world, lol.
      And who is your best? The weight drainer, weight cheater, sucker puncher, gloves cheater coward Floyd? LMAO! He is not even a half man what Pac is not to mention accomplishment wise.

Floyd biggest wins were against Oscar, Hatton, Mosley and Cotto while Pac disposed them like nothing.
      Last edited by straightleft; 07-27-2014, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Pacman beat Bradley, thee only welterweight he's beaten worth a damn, and (without) a stipulation favoring him. Nothing to right home over.

Because Juan Manuel Marquez told me so.
        So are you going to answer my question? Who at 147 has beaten better welterweights than Pacquiao? Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Bradley, he even beat Oscar for what it's worth.

Who has a better claim than Pacquiao to being the best welterweight?

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          And who is your best? The weight drainer, weight cheater, sucker puncher, gloves cheater coward Floyd? LMAO! He is not even a half man what Pac is not to mention accomplishment wise.
          Nope. I hate to burst your bubble little guy, but just because Pacman isn't the best, doesn't mean Floyd is my best. On paper Floyd is. To me, he isn't.

Comment

So are you going to answer my question? Who at 147 has beaten better welterweights than Pacquiao? Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Bradley, he even beat Oscar for what it's worth.

Who has a better claim than Pacquiao to being the best welterweight?
            Floyd has actually beaten welterweights who were better at the time of their fights than Pacman. Pacman has beaten star welterweights sure, either shot or drained. The name Shane Mosley doesn't mean anything when he was shot to pieces and already dominated by the very fighter you're trying to say Pacman is better than.

Oscar was there in name alone. Cotto got shafted and drained. Clottey is Clottey. An actual good win imo. Up there with Bradley.

Comment

Floyd has actually beaten welterweights who were better at the time of their fights than Pacman. Pacman has beaten star welterweights sure, either shot or drained. The name Shane Mosley doesn't mean anything when he was shot to pieces and already dominated by the very fighter you're trying to say Pacman is better than.

Oscar was there in name alone. Cotto got shafted and drained. Clottey is Clottey. An actual good win imo. Up there with Bradley.
              Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Bradley

Vs

Mosley, Baldomir, Judah, Maidana

You're wrong.

Comment

How is he not the best when he's beaten the best? His entire career, he beat almost everyone they put in front of him, even when he was the heavy underdog. He fought every fighter there was with a Reputation or a name. Morales, Marquez, Barrera, Hatton, Oscar De la Hoya, Shane Mosley, Margarito, Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey, Timothy Bradley.

Who else has a better claim for being the best fighter in the world than Manny Pacquiao? Who has beaten better fighters than him?
                Shane Mosley was SHOT when Pacquiao fought him.
                Shane Mosley lost his prime in the 2nd round of the Mayweather fought, he was never the same again.
                So in that case he was also shot when Mayweather fought him.

He got a GIFT DECISION draw against Sergio Mora in which he really lost.

Shane was really coming off a 2 loss streak into the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
                  Shane Mosley was SHOT when Pacquiao fought him.
                  Shane Mosley lost his prime in the 2nd round of the Mayweather fought, he was never the same again.
                  So in that case he was also shot when Mayweather fought him.

He got a GIFT DECISION draw against Sergio Mora in which he really lost.

Shane was really coming off a 2 loss streak into the Pacquiao fight.
                  Ok, So who at 147 has beaten better Welterweights than Pacquiao?

Who has a better claim to being the best?

Comment

Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Bradley

Vs

Mosley, Baldomir, Judah, Maidana

You're wrong.
                    I'm wrong?? Floyd has beaten the better version of all their common opponents, save for Cotto being debatable to some. But not me, Cotto was in better shape fighting Floyd than he was Pacman. Floyd also has a handful of wins against younger welterweights coming of solid performances vs Pacman's named fighters shot to pieces.

Not to mention Pacman got destroyed 3 fights ago. That cannot help his or your case. It's not fiction, it's fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups
                      Well I'm sure Floyd has a better career than Pacquiao in the welterweights. Pacquiao had a better career in the feathers. Had Pacquiao ended his career in the feathers...he would have still been a legend. Everything he's doing right now in the welters are just a bonus.
                      You could have just said yes, floyd has fought better ww's without having to try and justify it. What does manny's fw wins have to do with ww?

Comment

Working...
                      X