Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is not the best for his skill or talent, but because he's fights the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
    Oooo please just STOP. Manny Pacquiao didn't want to fight Mosley after Mosley destroyed Margarito. Manny Pacquiao fought a drained and shot Miguel Cotto. Manny Pacquiao fought a drained and shot De La Hoya. Manny Pacquiao fought a washed up Margarito who was coming off a terrible TKO loss. You want me to go on? or you just gon pretend that Manny's opponents where at their best when Pac defeated them?
    Keep grillin em bruh, these dudes is delusional as hell.

Comment

Who needs who more?

The guy who's won 8 Division Titles and beaten everyone with a name along the way, Beaten top 50 ATG fighters, never ducked anybody, never ran from a fight.

Or the guy who's best win at welterweight is a shot shane mosley and who hasn't fought anyone without a question mark or asterisk in the last half decade, who randomly demands bizarre handicaps and stipulations and has avoided numerous fighters and faked retirement to avoid hard fights?

lol Pacquiao is already an ATG. He never needed Floyd, Floyd is the only one who has questions of his legitimacy that have never been answered. Pacquiao has answered every single question asked of him spectacularly. Without fear and without doubt.

If you call yourself a boxing fan and you're a fan of floyd and a hater of Pacquiao you must be thirsty for Floyd's cock. That's the only explanation I can think of.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-26-2014, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        He's actually not the best period. Nor do any of his talents or abilities put him at or even near the current best. That boy still has Marquez problems.
        "Nor do any of his talents or abilities put him at or even near the current best."

can i take it you refer to floyd as the current best? yes?

floyd must be hating the likes of you....

putting so much pressure on floyd to fight the one-dimensional midget has-been...

....who wears reyes gloves

Comment

Keep grillin em bruh, these dudes is delusional as hell.
          These guys love to pretend Manny's opponents where at their prime when Pac fought them smh lol

For the sake of these ******ed pac fan boys i hope the cold war ends as soon as possible, its a shame "the fighter of the decade" goes out fighting garbage such as "brandon rios" and "chris algieri"

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            Who needs who more?

The guy who's won 8 Division Titles, Beaten top 50 ATG fighters, never ducked anybody, never ran from a fight.

Or the guy who's best win at welterweight is a shot shane mosley and who hasn't fought anyone without a question mark or asterisk in the last half decade, who randomly demands bizarre handicaps and stipulations and has avoided numerous fighters and faked retirement to avoid hard fights?

lol Pacquiao is already an ATG. He never needed Floyd, Floyd is the only one who has questions of his legitimacy that have never been answered. Pacquiao has answered every single question asked of him spectacularly. Without fear and without doubt.

If you call yourself a boxing fan and you're a fan of floyd and a hater of Pacquiao you must be thirsty for Floyd's cock. That's the only explanation I can think of.
            All I know is my guy hasn't been knocked out 5 times. You dying inside right now bruh....LOL

Comment

All I know is my guy hasn't been knocked out 5 times. You dying inside right now bruh....LOL
              Your guy lol. I rest my case.

Keep backing a coward bruh

Comment

Manny "Napman" Pacquiao

Comment

Thank god i wasn't really active back when Pacquiao had his media hype run around 08-2011. I can only imagine how delusional pac fan boys where back then.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                    Manny "Napman" Pacquiao
                    Dude fell asleep in the middle of a championship fight! Napiao and his fans never recovered from that one..

Comment

[QUOTE=Inkanyamba14796380
                      Please don't attack my education level because I can guarantee you peaked where I simply began. [/QUOTE]

All time troll alt whatever in the making. That was brilliant trolling. Haha

Comment

Working...
                      X