Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell vs GGG...who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see alot of people talking about abraham..

But what about the froch fight,, that dirrell would cause ggg alot of problems..

I think froch is more similar to ggg than abraham is..

Comment

nah no thanks. GGG shouldnt even bother giving this guy a shot.
      GGG is a prize fighter, not a police officer who chases after brothers who run.

That's what COPS reruns are for.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post

That's racist, man.

Completely unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post

I love watching COPS reruns. One of the greatest shows of all time

Comment

GGG times one of Direll's attempts to teleport off the ropes, resulting in a KOTY and the end of Dirrell's career.

Comment

It would be a great fight but Andre has a lot of work to do to climb back to the championship level after all that inactivity.

They both have attributes which would trouble the other, both at their best I say it's a toss up.

Comment

Dirrel gives GGG troubles if he is on his game, but hes not cut out for what GGG brings to the table.

Comment

"Looks like Andre Dirrell has broken ties with 50 Cent and will now be back on track to being on the championship level.

By the time Dirrell has his much deserved publicity back in the sport, you would think GGG would have moved up in weight by then. Of course, we don't know that for sure, it wouldn't surprise me if he was still beating up on JMW's and other unknowns.

Surely this would be a great match up down the line. Who wins?"

why make Andre Direll relevant again when he hasn't been for so long. He wouldn't even deserve a GGG fight when he returns. Andre Dirrell would run the whole fight like he did against Froch. I don't even see why this is a fantasy fight when so many other middles and super middles are more deserving. We don't even know how good dirrell "still" is,

Right now. geale is a better fighter than andre dirrell, and a better opponent for GGG. I'm sick of this american BS.

Comment

dirrell would make ggg look silly......fighting bums your whole career doesn't prepare you for a fighter like dirrell.

Comment

"dirrell would make ggg look silly......fighting bums your whole career doesn't prepare you for a fighter like dirrell."

Dirrell can't make anyone look silly. He need to go back to track and field, or stay retired. Or fight abraham again and whine about "neurological issues"

Comment

Working...
                      X