No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell vs GGG...who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Dirrell vs GGG...who wins?

Looks like Andre Dirrell has broken ties with 50 Cent and will now be back on track to being on the championship level.

By the time Dirrell has his much deserved publicity back in the sport, you would think GGG would have moved up in weight by then. Of course, we don't know that for sure, it wouldn't surprise me if he was still beating up on JMW's and other unknowns.

Surely this would be a great match up down the line. Who wins?
    Dirrell
    16.00%
    GGG
    80.00%
    Draw
    4.00%

Dirrell would be on his unicycle for much of the fight, that's for sure. GGG likely walks him down.

Comment

Comment

Dr. Shaw Hi would stop this fight before the first bell rang.

Comment

concussion #2 for Andre Dirrel

Comment

Well since GGG already beat him in the amatuers and that was when GGG wasn't a seek and destroy offensive machine I am almost certain he would destroy him in the pros...plus GGG has been staying active and progressing while Dirrell is doing God knows what...easy fight for GGG...

Comment

I think GGG is better than Abraham, and Dirrell isn't as good as he was against Abraham. I'd take Golovkin by decision, though it would not be easy.

Comment

This would be a great fight...

Not sure about dirrell's current condition, since he has been so inactive, but the dirrell that fought froch would def be a handful for GGG..

I think dirrell could pull off a decision if he was at his peak..

Those matrix moves he does on defense would be amazing to watch vs GGG...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Dirrell would be on his unicycle for much of the fight, that's for sure. GGG likely walks him down.

Yup, GGG would cut off the ring a lot better than Abraham did (tried to do)

Comment

Can't possibly answer this without seeing Dirrell have a couple of fights against decent opposition.

Comment

Working...
                    X