No announcement yet.

Paulie better watch that mouth of his...almost gets KO'd by Porter AGAIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie better watch that mouth of his...almost gets KO'd by Porter AGAIN

That dude has been running his mouth about Porter possibly being on steroids, but he was dead silent when Porter and his father approached him on the subject. Paulie was as quiet as a church mouse....dude was emasculated...LOL

5H!T got real for PM

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      That dude has been running his mouth about Porter possibly being on steroids, but he was dead silent when Porter and his father approached him on the subject. Paulie was as quiet as a church mouse....dude was emasculated...LOL

at least paulie saqys what others are thinkin i actually like that he does that

Comment

Quiet as a church mouse? He seems to be talking quite a lot actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          at least paulie saqys what others are thinkin i actually like that he does that
          Others are thinking? The only people who think Porter is on PEDs are the ones that believe that we should let the commission do their jobs. Soon enough Paulie will be begging Haymon for a spot on his roster if he keeps running that trap about Porter.

Dude got sent to the hospital.

Comment

Paulie was far from quiet the one quiet was Shawn himself lol.

Shawn said 3 words, "I dont know why"

LOL if you arent steriods then why all the darma take the test and relax. I personally dont think Shawn on anything I like dude and dont think he that type of dude but didnt he turn down a drug test initially with kell brooks? and are they even testing on this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post

This wannabe troll lol, Paulie said more than anyone else in the entire video.

Comment

I don't like Paulie at all but the Porter cµnts try and get at him when he's on the job, i might actually root for Brook now.

Comment

The Magic Man quiet? I dont think thats possible haha

Comment

Reported for misleading title and spamming the forums.

4 threads alone on the first page.

Comment

Working...
                    X