Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie better watch that mouth of his...almost gets KO'd by Porter AGAIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter is clearly on PEDs, it's as obvious as anyone else in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      Paulie was far from quiet the one quiet was Shawn himself lol.

Shawn said 3 words, "I dont know why"
      Looks like 4 words to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Porter is clearly on PEDs, it's as obvious as anyone else in the sport.
        Yeah, it certainly seems as much. Sudden power out of nowhere = likely PED user.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
          Yeah, it certainly seems as much. Sudden power out of nowhere = likely PED user.
          Sometimes it solely takes common sense. The fact that he's already squeezing down to make '47, never having shown good conditioning, decent power at best, all of a sudden he doesn't tire and is able to consistently hurt a durable fighter in Alexander. It's quite obvious, I just hope they catch him.

Comment

Lol...paulie kept saying "I heard this...I heard that...I heard....I heard....I heard...". But before he was making his own statement about porter on steroids. He was back pedalling like a mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              Sometimes it solely takes common sense. The fact that he's already squeezing down to make '47, never having shown good conditioning, decent power at best, all of a sudden he doesn't tire and is able to consistently hurt a durable fighter in Alexander. It's quite obvious, I just hope they catch him.
              the thing is the boxers being caught are those that keep accusing others of PED like berto accusing ortiz.. i wouldnt be surprised if paulie and mayweather are on PEDs.. mayweather is highly suspect.. he hasn't denied and unusually silent about those 3 positve tests that got away with waiver..

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                That dude has been running his mouth about Porter possibly being on steroids, but he was dead silent when Porter and his father approached him on the subject. Paulie was as quiet as a church mouse....dude was emasculated...LOL

paulie is a hypocrite and a coward.. he also said he will say pacquaio is on PED when he sees him.. but didnt say sh.it when he saw pacquaio..

Comment

Why can't fighters take their losses like true men anymore?

Comment

What is it with these fighters needing their fathers, or letting their fathers, do all the talking? Garcia, porter, broner...be a man and handle your own issues. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                      Others are thinking? The only people who think Porter is on PEDs are the ones that believe that we should let the commission do their jobs. Soon enough Paulie will be begging Haymon for a spot on his roster if he keeps running that trap about Porter.

Dude got sent to the hospital.
                      Man the only ones I heard saying Porter might be on peds are the Flowmos when his name is brought up as a challenger for Floyd. Porter works with Conte and Victor Conte is one of the guys who keeps going at Floyd hard along with his boy Gabe Montoya saying Floyd is suspicious with his style of usada testing.

I'm Glad Shawn's pops confronted Paulie about this crap, dude pops off way to much, just like with his Pacquiao ****. Shawn didn't talk much though and Paulie wasn't quit just back peddling on his comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X