Brandon Rios bag & mitt work/mayweather impersonation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    @ 1:40
    He ****ed Donaire. It's a left hook not a right. If it was me imitating Broner, I wouldve thrown myself on the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Maybe I should put your dumbass on ignore so that you don't fill my screen with stupid ****.

Booohoooo Rios cheated. Booohooo! STFU ffs.

Are you gonna answer me why we didnt see you whining about Canelo missing weight (cheating)? I thought you were an unbias fanboy?
      I did idiot! But i said if Angulo agreed than thats on him. Rios on the other hand git caught cheating after fight so you see simpleton they arent the same and i did say something. I bring it up cause any other fighter this is awful but b bam gets treated like it never happened. And no need to threaten me by saying ill be pit on ignore. I asked you to put me on it. Everyday here you are spewing ******ed non-sense that i wouldnt mind being done with. LOL at you thinking youre someone special

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
        this one?

LMFAO.

Rios just bodied Floyd, Broner, and Manny.

He ****ed Donaire. It's a left hook not a right. If it was me imitating Broner, I wouldve thrown myself on the ropes.
        He finished it off though doing the booty dew like when he got up from that knockdown lol.

Comment

rios vs chaves is going to be a bloody fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            LMFAO.

Rios just bodied Floyd, Broner, and Manny.

He finished it off though doing the booty dew like when he got up from that knockdown lol.
            Thats true. Could've risked getting injured if he threw himself on the ropes. Lol

Comment

Maybe I should put your dumbass on ignore so that you don't fill my screen with stupid ****.

Booohoooo Rios cheated. Booohooo! STFU ffs.

Are you gonna answer me why we didnt see you whining about Canelo missing weight (cheating)? I thought you were an unbias fanboy?
              Lol don't even start. Have u not been saying how porter is on peds. Yet rios actually had stuff and you're mad thatbhes calling him a cheater?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Lol don't even start. Have u not been saying how porter is on peds. Yet rios actually had stuff and you're mad thatbhes calling him a cheater?
                Who the **** is mad that he's calling him a cheater? Maybe you should re-read my posts so you can see what my problem is, Mr Captn Save A Hoe.

Comment

Who the **** is mad that he's calling him a cheater? Maybe you should re-read my posts so you can see what my problem is, Mr Captn Save A Hoe.
                  U should reread them lol your jimmies are clearly rustled. I'm not saving anything just loling at your hypocracy

Comment

So good at impersonations yet he chooses to impersonate a punching bag while in the ring.

Comment

Alot of these posters hate rios for some odd reason, I think they think "im better then me" I could have done this in life and made millions or something man cause that hate they have for him is deep to the core, not regular hate people have for fighters lol.

Is this the video OP

LOL the video doesnt work cause the last 3 letters of the video ID is fAg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T23a_qbk***
                      Last edited by Daylyt; 07-24-2014, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X