Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    It's a shame how Angulo and Molina gave Lara a tougher fight than Cinnabon

"Jump on the ropes mijo!"
    Canelo ain't wanna get up on nothing at first. I had Lara winning by a rd but he shoulda knew he had to do more than that to get the decision over the new golden boy. Sucks but it's real rap. Canelo fans need to chill cuz he really ain't win. He kinda got the decision by default. L

Comment

I'm glad I didn't bother watching this fight, I expected fireworks and from what I hear it was less than a balloon pop.

Comment

Team Lara must be the biggest whiners in all of sports.

Comment

should've told lara to throw more punches

Comment

Lara

The thing is Lara had his chance on a PPV event to make a big statement and he let it go. This is the third fight I have seen Lara in , Vanes, Angulo and Canelo. I liked the Vanes and Angulo fight, but this fight with Canelo on a PPV event was terrible. If this was my first time watching him I would not want to see him fight again. Did I mention Lara was in a PPV event.

Comment

and lara is a little girl...nobody expects him to go toe to toe,but to run like that? that is not boxing,thats running,he should have some pride,all that talking he did and then to turn into a little girl and run? atleast throw more punches and use defense by head movement or moving your waist,no need to run like that..i mean this was his biggest fight,try to win in good fashion,it's ppv,a good win,good performance leads to bigger money fights,recognition and on an important night like that he turns into a track star,not good

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Canelo ain't wanna get up on nothing at first. I had Lara winning by a rd but he shoulda knew he had to do more than that to get the decision over the new golden boy. Sucks but it's real rap. Canelo fans need to chill cuz he really ain't win. He kinda got the decision by default. L
                I said exactly that.

Lara lost the fight more than Canelo won it. Make of it what you will...

7-5 Lara

Comment

In Lara's defense, he thought they were using Olympic scoring during the fight.

Comment

The only one who lost stock in this fight is Lara. His career from a good payday stand point is pretty much over.

Comment

they never gone let this go

Comment

Working...
                      X