No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Trainer: Canelo Looked Like a Child, An Amateur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
    OMG. Did you watch the fight? You are in denial. Lara avoided standing in front of Nelo like the plague! WTF are you talking about. Dude, sure Canelo was missing and hitting air, but you can't deny the body work. You talk about Canelo's face, look at Lara's face all bloody and swollen.

Lara lost. GET>OVER>IT.
    I think we can see the swollen and blood here

Comment

I thought Lara was the best 154lb fighter in the game until after this fight. Canelo showed us Lara has no inside game, no conditioning and depends on that front face lock to squeeze life out of his opponents. Canelo was smart to never allow that choke hold. Once Canelo fully punked Lara after around 6-7 rounds I knew he would beat him. I'm glad the judges noticed the effect of the body work (just like the Paul Williams fight). Canelo earned that win....props to him.

I don't mind running, but I got so tired of Lara walking 10 feet out of the line of fire, looking back at Canelo like he just did something fabulous...how about one step out and fire that 1-2 at Canelo (head and body).

As much as I dig watching Rigondeaux fight, he's gonna get exposed badly if he moves up to 126-130. He also depends on that front face lock, does that walk away nonsense (not as bad as Lara) and has poor/average conditioning.

Give me Casamayor and Gamboa's style anyday over Rigo and Lara's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
        I thought Lara was the best 154lb fighter in the game until after this fight. Canelo showed us Lara has no inside game, no conditioning and depends on that front face lock to squeeze life out of his opponents. Canelo was smart to never allow that choke hold. Once Canelo fully punked Lara after around 6-7 rounds I knew he would beat him. I'm glad the judges noticed the effect of the body work (just like the Paul Williams fight). Canelo earned that win....props to him.

I don't mind running, but I got so tired of Lara walking 10 feet out of the line of fire, looking back at Canelo like he just did something fabulous...how about one step out and fire that 1-2 at Canelo (head and body).

As much as I dig watching Rigondeaux fight, he's gonna get exposed badly if he moves up to 126-130. He also depends on that front face lock, does that walk away nonsense (not as bad as Lara) and has poor/average conditioning.

Give me Casamayor and Gamboa's style anyday over Rigo and Lara's.
        So you comparing this fight to Lara-williams? So another robbery? canelo didn't do $h1t, he is not smart, slow and doesn't have a one punch ko, he ain't $h1t and got an early christmas gift, stop with the body work bs because half of those punch didn't land clean, Lara left the door open to be rob and they did, Lars fault, he should have know better... I'm a lara fan but I didn't like the way he fought and I blame part of that to his corner, but if I was a ginger fan I would be more disappointed because he did a lot less, actually he loss the fight and he knows it.

Comment

Working...
        X