No announcement yet.

I am tired of fighters ducking Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am tired of fighters ducking Fury!

It's ways something, everyone wants to talk about his flaws but most fighters have flaws exposing them is a different story! You tell me all these fighters will expose him but he exposes everyone he faces! Find me a HW contender with the testicular fortitude to get in the ring with Goliath, aka Tyson "the future of the division" Fury!!

Me too..

He is clearly one of the biggest names in heavy division, talks a great game, and is a legit top 5 guy, but wlad, haye, Povetkin, wilder, stiverne, etc seem to never wanna fight him..

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
      Tony Thompson and Luis Ortiz have offered to step in on short notice.

Will Fury duck them like he ducked Pulev last year?
      I don't see any reason why Fury wouldn't fight either one, he has Wlad in his sights, who is going to stop him?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
        Tony Thompson and Luis Ortiz have offered to step in on short notice.

Will Fury duck them like he ducked Pulev last year?
        No one ducked that stiff bum. Stop spouting ****.

Comment

Fury has all these American Heavyweight afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            Fury has all these American Heavyweight afraid.
            Wilder isn't ready for the level of boxing and the kind of cold brutality that Fury brings.

Comment

Chisora didn't duck Fury.

Fury is the last big payday of Chirsora's career. Where does he go now? There is more money in facing Fury than there is in a title shot against any of the champions.

Chisora is going to be begging to reschedule. He's a solid fighter, but after his next loss we'll be seeing him in Prizefighter against Audley.

Comment

No on'es ducking him you fools, apart from Price 18 months ago. Haye was genuinely injured but will make a come back. You really think he'd be that scared to turn down 5 million pounds? GTFO here.

As for Chisora, again, a genuine injury and it's said the fight will be held again in a months time or so. Injuries happen, fights get delayed, look at ALi v Liston II or Ali v Foreman, two of the biggest heavyweight fights had to be postponed.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  No on'es ducking him you fools, apart from Price 18 months ago. Haye was genuinely injured but will make a come back. You really think he'd be that scared to turn down 5 million pounds? GTFO here.

As for Chisora, again, a genuine injury and it's said the fight will be held again in a months time or so. Injuries happen, fights get delayed, look at ALi v Liston II or Ali v Foreman, two of the biggest heavyweight fights had to be postponed.
                  Sure it happens and maybe he isn't blatantly ducking, but fans have a right to be frustrated, especially when we are talking about Fury, the rightful heir to the throne of the HW division.

Comment

To be fair.... Didn't fury "duck" Pulev?

All he had to do was fight Pulev and if he won it would be him fighting Wlad now instead of Pulev.

Instead of him calling Wlad a p***y and having domestic foes pull out of fights with him..... He could be the one fighting Wlad now.

I guess he's trying to milk his "0" as long as possible lol

Comment

Working...
                    X