No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: I hope the surprise is Pacquiao in May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    he sent konkz there and konkz made the call happen you idiot. he didnt turn down 40 milion because of the test. he turn it down because it wasnt fair in his own point of view. it was an instant deal breaker from floyd because they didnt thought pac was really serious in making the fight happen and would send konkz all the way to their. People here act like "its pacquiao's biggest payday. yes it will be. but it will be also floyd's biggest if ever they fight. 40-40 and then 20 to the winner was pacs counter offer.
    Will Pac's bank account think it's fair when he gets a much smaller pay against a bum like Algeiri? Pac should have taken $40 million...that's great money.
    The whole 40-40 offer was announced to the media-never negotiated.

Comment

using the best fighter on the planets name to hype the fight. Floyd has to get past ...Bradley Algieri and Rios before he gets a shot at the best fighter in the world!
      He can continue his acting career and making Boxing a WWE type of sell. Leave the real fights to the real fighters.

Comment

The surprise is as follows;

Floyd WILL fight Manny!

With the following conditions.

1) Manny must use an orthodox stance, reverting to southpaw = DQ'd.
        2) Manny must wear 20 Oz gloves, no horse hair either.
        3) Manny must give exactly 5 pints of blood 10 mins before the first bell.
        4) Manny must agree to let Ellerbe see him naked and oiled up.

"Just giving the fans what they want doe..."

Comment

[QUOTE=dibzvincent143;14782747]he sent konkz there and konkz made the call happen you idiot. he didnt turn down 40 milion because of the test. he turn it down because it wasnt fair in his own point of view. it was an instant deal breaker from floyd because they didnt thought pac was really serious in making the fight happen and would send konkz all the way to their. People here act like "its pacquiao's biggest payday. yes it will be. but it will be also floyd's biggest if ever they fight. 40-40 and then 20 to the winner was pacs counter offer.[/QUOTE

A 40 million dollar guarantee should never be a deal breaker, because no fighter has ever had a 40 million dollar guarantee in the history of the sport except Floyd for the canelo fight.

Pacquiao made a huge mistake by not taking that 40 million, because he will never see it now. even if they fight next. pacquiao wont get 40 million guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
            Will Pac's bank account think it's fair when he gets a much smaller pay against a bum like Algeiri? Pac should have taken $40 million...that's great money.
            The whole 40-40 offer was announced to the media-never negotiated.
            It was a flat fee of $40 million... or about 8 million more than Floyd makes for fighting -1100 underdogs. Maybe I'll put it another way, every single fighter that has ever faced Floyd has always gotten a cut of the PPV. The only time that wasn't an option is when Floyd was supposed to fight Manny, and for some reason the #2 draw in the sport isn't allowed a piece of the biggest PPV fight in history. Floyd is just playing you guys like a fiddle again, offering Manny that weren't even fair terms but the Fl*mo's just he tried and it's good enough for you. That's like going in to pinch hit in the world series and then not swinging at anything, but hey... at least you walked up to the plate right? No, the offer wasn't anywhere good enough and deserved to be turned down.

It isn't Manny, they'll never fight - ever. I was thinking it could be Cotto in NY but now I'm not even sure, Floyd has completely stopped trying to challenge himself. It's going to be Danny Garcia I bet, that's my guess.
            Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 07-21-2014, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Roger about to get kicked out of the TMT gym.

Comment

Jeff mayweather knows what it is. Surprised roger doesn't. Prob cause he talks too much lol

Comment

So do I, Rodge.

Comment

Wouldn't shock me if Floyd is finally ready to face shot Pac

Comment

and this is the reason why Roger got demoted and Sr is working the corner...how dare he mention the P word

Comment

Working...
                      X