• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Lmao.

Floyds camp using and riding
    Pacs name again.
    I mean the lil guy
    They don't need to do that. Pacquiao does Marquez-PPV #'s these days.

Comment

Man calls your house and offer you 40mil but you turn it down because you're afraid of a test. In my book that man doesn't want to fight unless he can juice like he's been doing. You got two signed contracts by Mayweather but none by Pacroid. Seems to me his supporters have binders on........

Comment

This guy, Pacquiao, isn't he still using Cleto Reyes gloves? If he does, he should give them up fast.

Comment

The Mayweather family really are a bunch of disgusting people.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            This guy, Pacquiao, isn't he still using Cleto Reyes gloves? If he does, he should give them up fast.
            Yeah they will make some stipulation up that Pacquiao has to fight with one hand tied behind the back on the grounds that Cleto Reyes could kill someone If they're hit with them too hard.

Comment

its really some simple minded people on these boards

Comment

it won't be pacquiao because floyd says pac still has marquez problems, pac needs to leave arum for TMT and fight a few fights under TMT, and floyd is terrified of anyone who uses cleto reyes/puncher's gloves.
                Last edited by Divine Hammer; 07-21-2014, 09:29 AM.

Comment

maybe the surprise is retirement?!?

Comment

Yea agree the "surprise" is def NOT Pac just look at who they fighting. No where near close.
                    Its Floyd fighting in NY!! he already got a license at barclays. So obvious.
                    Its more likely floyd will fight pac for 50th win , as he dropped hint if "money was right" but even that is u likely,
                    Theyll never fight too many roadblocks between the two n egos

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
                      Man calls your house and offer you 40mil but you turn it down because you're afraid of a test. In my book that man doesn't want to fight unless he can juice like he's been doing. You got two signed contracts by Mayweather but none by Pacroid. Seems to me his supporters have binders on........
                      he sent konkz there and konkz made the call happen you idiot. he didnt turn down 40 milion because of the test. he turn it down because it wasnt fair in his own point of view. it was an instant deal breaker from floyd because they didnt thought pac was really serious in making the fight happen and would send konkz all the way to their. People here act like "its pacquiao's biggest payday. yes it will be. but it will be also floyd's biggest if ever they fight. 40-40 and then 20 to the winner was pacs counter offer.

Comment

Working...
                      X