Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Shawn Porter-Kell Brook Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close fight but Brooks held too much. You got to win the title from the champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I can't see any case whatsoever for a Porter win.

Even the SHOW stats had Brook landing more shots! From a guy who mainly pot shots, that's insane. He landed the clear better punches and controlled the ring most of the time.

He hurt Porter, Porter didn't hurt him. I can't see anything other than a Kell Brook win.
      Sho stats wow well I guess that settles it.

Brook landed the cleaner shots that's true. Could probably count those on two hands though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Yes, he was definitely schooled well over the years because most boxers who have never fought at this level would have crumbled under that hyperactive aggression from Porter.
        People don't take into account things like Carson Jones fighting at 168 and Brook whooping him at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
          Your a joke , you've always been a joke and always will be one. Not one person on boxingscene respects your opinion. Keep lying to yourself mate.
          Oh right.

Not sure that's true but ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Sho stats wow well I guess that settles it.

Brook landed the cleaner shots that's true. Could probably count those on two hands though.
            And could count Porters total punches on one hand. You wrong and your alone in being wrong . Your kinda sad right now

Comment

• Kell has that emotionless, Buster Keaton face.

Comment

• brook talking that s.h.i.t. to khan

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  Close fight but Brooks held too much. You got to win the title from the champ.
                  The champ (whom I bet on to win) got his arse handed to him......sorry man, Porter got it handed to him tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Brook was definitely calm, Ryan Rhodes just picking Brook to beat Khan right in front of Khan in the SKYSPORTS studio lol.
                    that was hilarious lmaaaaaaaaoooo

you know what jim watt is a right c*nt,
                    just before the decision was announced ' i have it for porter by one point'
                    look fair enough thats his opinion,
                    but the way he suddenly change his who opinion, what a first class tw*t lol

amir khan isnt too bad of a pundit but im sick of him saying 'me and i and me and i'
                    cant stop talking about himself lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Oh right.

Not sure that's true but ok.
                      Why can't you just admit Kell won. We're you watch a bad stream or are you really so emotionally immature you can't admit you were wrong? It's one or the other.

Comment

Working...
                      X