Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo going to duck his chance at a title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt he wants or can even get one since he doesn't look like he can make 154 anymore and has fought MW his past two.

He had his chance with the WBA and Lara

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      I doubt he wants or can even get one since he doesn't look like he can make 154 anymore and has fought MW his past two.

He had his chance with the WBA and Lara
      They're going to make a 156 pound belt for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Anyways my bad for getting off topic. But Andrade vs. Canelo is a fight that could be a good one down the road. But it doesn't need to happen now. Andrade needs to beat Lara or Molina and solidify himself a spot in the top 3.
        LOL yea you're bad. fkcng flowmos got to make everything about floyd then they act like you're hating. why dont you go threaten some floyd detractors on twitter? you're pretty much there already lololol

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          LOL yea you're bad. fkcng flowmos got to make everything about floyd then they act like you're hating. why dont you go threaten some floyd detractors on twitter? you're pretty much there already lololol
          You mentioned Floyd first with this comment:

flowmos are insecure that Canelo is taking over the sport so they say he's cherry pickin and buying the judges. A little ironic coming from flowmo's ehh?

I just put you in check once again. Had to remind you who beat who in September 2013. You need to do more BoxRec research. Me 120 You 108.

Comment

Not only is Cotto a tougher fight than Andrade, Charlo's, Kirkland, etc. it's also the bigger money fight. None of those guys possess the toughness and power to beat Canelo, period. No point in him beating them yet.

/Thread

There's a list of fighters that could possibly beat Canelo, and it's not any of the guys I mentioned above. Keep dreaming.

That'll conclude today's class. I'm done in here.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              You mentioned Floyd first with this comment:

I just put you in check once again. Had to remind you who beat who in September 2013. You need to do more BoxRec research. Me 120 You 108.
              I mentioned you being a flowmo because you're insecure lol what does that have to do with floyd beside that you gobble his tiny pecker? you're the ****** that posted pics to "remind" me hahah yeah you put me on check alright...

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                I didn't say he's ducking Andrade I said he's ducking a shot at a title.
                canelo and the word ducking dont belong together...

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  So for clarification, according to (Canelo) fans, Canelo is in fact bigger than having a world title?

Maybe he can go for the title one day, but for now it is not needed because there are more lucrative fights?
                  any fighter at 154 will be happy to vacate a title to get a canelo fight...
                  so a canelo fight is bigger than a title fight, like it or not ...

Comment

I mentioned you being a flowmo because you're insecure lol what does that have to do with floyd beside that you gobble his tiny pecker? you're the ****** that posted pics to "remind" me hahah yeah you put me on check alright...
                    LOL. He's soooo mad. Don't worry man. It's just a sport. I know it pains you that you bought into the hype and thought your guy was "born ready".

Comment

oh please not this "duck" thing again

Comment

Working...
                      X