Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo going to duck his chance at a title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is going after cotto.

Plus didnt he say something like he doesn't recognize any of the belts cause Floyd has the real belt at 154 and that floyd is the real champion?

Sounds a lil loony but it is the truth and if we are going to rid boxing of all these 6th degree champions belt holders it has to start somewhere and with a stand like this.

But him vs Andrade is a great fight, I wouldent mind seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      LOL wtf are you talking about? (Trout, floyd, angulo, lara) that's cherry picking? and now cotto for the lineal MW title? or maybe GGG? how is that cherry picking?
      Even when he beats these boogiemen they say the fight was rigged or some shet

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        What you think is taking them so long to release the Canelo-Lara numbers?

If Canelo were to grab this title he could then unify with Molina in Mexico. You said Canelo would and could fight Cotto for the 160 titles, but Canelo said himself he wants to stay at 154. So why not grab the title?
        It hasnt even been a week yet!! lol
        I don't know what he wants to do but whats does beating andrade do? Lara was more well known than andrade FFS. Maybe Molina in Mex since he came come to the US. But there's nothing left to prove at 154 unless there's a floyd rematch. Everyone agreed before the fight that whoever won Canelo VS Lara they would be #1 at JMW but now that he won he's ducking a guy nobody even knows with a paper title?

Comment

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
          Even when he beats these boogiemen they say the fight was rigged or some shet
          flowmos are insecure that Canelo is taking over the sport so they say he's cherry pickin and buying the judges. A little ironic coming from flowmo's ehh?

Comment

LOL wtf are you talking about? (Trout, floyd, angulo, lara) that's cherry picking? and now cotto for the lineal MW title? or maybe GGG? how is that cherry picking?
            Cherry Picking= Picking The Best Cherries

So yes I stand corrected, he is going to PICK the fight in which he can make the most money and also the styles in which he can look good against and me personally I have no problem with that because I understand that is how BOXING WORKS. If you generate in boxing you get to call the shots.

Comment

flowmos are insecure that Canelo is taking over the sport so they say he's cherry pickin and buying the judges. A little ironic coming from flowmo's ehh?
              Short memory, huh? You need to go BoxRec this:

Comment

Canelo said HIMSELF he would rather stay at 154 his whole career so all this nonsense about Lineal at 160 then GGG I don't buy it yet.

I'm sure GGG would go down for a lucrative offer to fight Canelo at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Cherry Picking= Picking The Best Cherries

So yes I stand corrected, he is going to PICK the fight in which he can make the most money and also the styles in which he can look good against and me personally I have no problem with that because I understand that is how BOXING WORKS. If you generate in boxing you get to call the shots.
                  Quoted for truth.

Comment

Why does he need a title ( fighting Andrade) when he can chase blockbuster fights (fighting Cotto.)

Here we go again, NSB wants to line him up with fights so he can be exploited at your guys' expense. Not the ones that are beneficiary to his career.

You don't go chasing no-names like Andrade and whoever else around. It doesn't work that way. It's about fighting the best out there with max payday.

When we look back and see a win against Cotto on Canelo's resume, te Lara's and Andrade wins will be mixed in with the Matthew Hattons and Hoseito Lopez' on his resume.

Don't be dumb, dough.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Short memory, huh? You need to go BoxRec this:

LOL you're an idiot. You should be worried about your boy, he's about to get RJJ'd. And is at the end of his career, what you going to do next year when floyd is gone? jump off a bridge?
                      Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      Canelo said HIMSELF he would rather stay at 154 his whole career so all this nonsense about Lineal at 160 then GGG I don't buy it yet.

I'm sure GGG would go down for a lucrative offer to fight Canelo at 154.
                      WTF? why would he give cotto an advantage by having to cut down to 154? That makes no sense lol you're just a hater. He would be a beast vs cotto at 160 compared to at 154.......

Comment

Working...
                      X