No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post

But keep this in mind, Lewis declined 30 million for a rematch.
    Well, every fighter has to retire sometimes if they're not motivated enough.

Plenty retire when they can still earn big amounts of money like Floyd will when he really does call it a day. Manny will retire soon but he could still make more money in a fight than most do in a career. You have to hang them up sometime and Lewis did then. He was already unmotivated before that fight and still did a number on Vitali and finished him in 6 rounds, what else was there to prove?

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Well, every fighter has to retire sometimes if they're not motivated enough.

Plenty retire when they can still earn big amounts of money like Floyd will when he really does call it a day. Manny will retire soon but he could still make more money in a fight than most do in a career. You have to hang them up sometime and Lewis did then. He was already unmotivated before that fight and still did a number on Vitali and finished him in 6 rounds, what else was there to prove?
      Winning because of a cut is very different from winning UD or KO, you're aware of that right? Vitali took the heaviest uppercut I've ever seen Lewis throw in his whole career, it barely shook him. I highly doubt Lewis would of KO'd him, that cut was unlucky for Vitali, lucky for Lewis. The cards itself showed what Vitali was winning, and if you actually watched the fight Lewis was gassing out. Vitali had his moment of knocking Lewis down almost...

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
        Winning because of a cut is very different from winning UD or KO, you're aware of that right? Vitali took the heaviest uppercut I've ever seen Lewis throw in his whole career, it barely shook him. I highly doubt Lewis would of KO'd him, that cut was unlucky for Vitali, lucky for Lewis. The cards itself showed what Vitali was winning, and if you actually watched the fight Lewis was gassing out. Vitali had his moment of knocking Lewis down almost...

Who caused the cuts?

Comment

• Fight Week is upon us!

Get ready for a final presser and weigh ins! This will be an epic week culminating Saturday night!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            Fight Week is upon us!

Get ready for a final presser and weigh ins! This will be an epic week culminating Saturday night!

Delusional brits will be sad & dissapear from this thread soon! Mark my words!

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
              Well they promised they will stick around, so let's see

Comment

• Five days til the Battle of Dusseldorf. The whole world is watching. The ghosts of past champions, war heroes, and gladiators haunt the arena. Jack Dempsey is picking Fury. Gene Tunney's going with Klitschko. Wellington and Napoleon have placed their bets. The cutmen, doctors, and paramedics are restless. Hayden and Paris can't sleep. The smell of gunpowder fills the air. It's war!

Comment

• Keys to Victory for Fury

-Get inside with a progressive jab to the body, chest and head and work on the inside, dig to wlads body, empty the gas tank on him.

- Counter effectively on the outside, fury has size so use it with clever footwork. Make wlad throw but miss and counter his vicious right with his own jab or right cross.

- Be rough on the inside (away from the refs vision, hit his hips, slow the legs down.

I think these are the keys to victory for Fury on Saturday night

with all that being said however, Wlad is a master technician,controls range, varies the jab in attack and defense, uses head control,controls the pace and can end you with both fists.

Its a big ask against one of ATG heavyweights, i still have Wlad winning this, going to study some more and give final prediction in a few days.

Comment

• Fury Arrives In Germany For Klitschko Fight

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                      You think all brits support fury?

Comment

Working...
                      X