No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post

I almost can't believe what the nut bags are trying to promote here!

Wladimir was now apparently saved from Fury..

Un****ing believable!

But unfortunately... Not surprising!

Nobody with ANY observational precision or any ounce of common sense is EVER gonna agree with you idiots on this issue!

Your agenda betrays you as usual..

And it's the same old suspects as always too, out of the woodwork.
    Ned is just telling it how it is as usual. Remember Elroy, you were the guy who for months and months claimed that Fury had no chance whatsoever and may as well not bother turning up.

We were right, you were wrong. Myself, Ned and others used our common sense, and removed any bias we might have towards our fighters and made an informed judgement/prediction of how the fight would pan out. Yourself, Scott, Yoz etc were unable to remove your bias, predicted that Wladimir would blast him out in a couple of rounds and basically made complete fools out of yourselfs.

"Wladimir is always more aggressive against bigger fighters doe""

Comment

What, Wladimir got hit with a left hook and momentarily flailed a little.

And LOL at the guy who made this.. Tony Weeks.. BAILING Klitschko from getting knocked out

He wasn't badly hurt at all!

Klitschko.. Who has NEVER been KOed by a single punch in his life!
      That was an effective punch, he was hurt by that punch and you know it...more important is that people can see slwly but surely how ridiculous your opinions are, which you mistake with facts. Anyone with any common sense can see that punch shook Vlad. His hands went straight out and his legs had to be steadied very quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        Ned is just telling it how it is as usual. Remember Elroy, you were the guy who for months and months claimed that Fury had no chance whatsoever and may as well not bother turning up.

We were right, you were wrong. Myself, Ned and others used our common sense, and removed any bias we might have towards our fighters and made an informed judgement/prediction of how the fight would pan out. Yourself, Scott, Yoz etc were unable to remove your bias, predicted that Wladimir would blast him out in a couple of rounds and basically made complete fools out of yourselfs.

"Wladimir is always more aggressive against bigger fighters doe""
        And now he is trying to backpedal saying Vlad was not himself. Ridiculous. Because Elroy in his own mind cannot possibly be wrong...there has to be another explanation.

Comment

• I notice that the Wladimir stans have gone very quiet on this thread...

Comment

• I think I've found a Klittard more deluded than Elroy.

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            No, it just wasn't Vlad's night, it happens. He beats Fury 9 out of 10 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              I notice that the Wladimir stans have gone very quiet on this thread...
              Yeah, because the fight was 2 weeks ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                And now he is trying to backpedal saying Vlad was not himself. Ridiculous. Because Elroy in his own mind cannot possibly be wrong...there has to be another explanation.
                I try so hard not to respond the the obvious bait and converse with such a bummy poster as yourself, but I always seem to get ****** in...

Wladimir got hit by a good punch and got through it, and got through it EASILY. ALL of your old favourites have had their rhythm interrupted many many more times, but Wlad gets hit once and throws his hands up and BAM he's no good, he's weak?

LISTEN to yourself!

And excuses? Nobody is making an excuse he lost, suffice to say there are OBVIOUS implications about Wlad's performance in this fight.

You simply refuse to look at it unbiasedly.

As stated many numerous times, I follow the path of truth wherever it may go, completely free of bias. It's ONLY because of that that I can make such an egalitarian stance.

All your ritual abuse and word play does NOTHING to hide your bum ideas.

Comment

• Hey does anybody wanna hear a secret?

I actually won some money on Fury on Nov 28

Comment

I try so hard not to respond the the obvious bait and converse with such a bummy poster as yourself, but I always seem to get ****** in...

Wladimir got hit by a good punch and got through it, and got through it EASILY. ALL of your old favourites have had their rhythm interrupted many many more times, but Wlad gets hit once and throws his hands up and BAM he's no good, he's weak?

LISTEN to yourself!

And excuses? Nobody is making an excuse he lost, suffice to say there are OBVIOUS implications about Wlad's performance in this fight.

You simply refuse to look at it unbiasedly.

As stated many numerous times, I follow the path of truth wherever it may go, completely free of bias. It's ONLY because of that that I can make such an egalitarian stance.

All your ritual abuse and word play does NOTHING to hide your bum ideas.
                    Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    Hey does anybody wanna hear a secret?

I actually won some money on Fury on Nov 28
                    The only bum is you Elroy, and multiple people have that opinion so maybe you should think about that, or are you one of Tunney's alts designed to try and troll people? Wouldn't surprise me...you Klit fans know no shame. Wladimir had a ****** reaction to getting hit, he also did a little dance when Pulev hit him with a jab, his punch resistance is and has always been poor.

Nice secret - prove it with a betting slip.

Couple of ****'s.

Comment

• Guys lets have it right...

Wladimir Klitschko panics when he gets hit, he panics because he has poor punch resistance.

He holds a hundred times a fight because he is limiting the opposing fighters chance to fire back, he also uses it to steal rests, he does this because he has poor punch resistance and stamina issues.

He doesn't ever go to the body because it increases his chances of getting caught and exposing his poor punch resistance.

Historically he throws over 3 jabs for ever power punch, a pretty incredible ratio when you think about it, he does this because he has poor punch resistance, are we getting a theme here?

Tyson Fury is not the biggest puncher in the world but he has respectable power and he can do damage. Based on the above do you deluded Klitschko fans really think he can walk through Fury's power? If he could he would have done it in the first fight. But you try and find other reasons as to why he didn't throw, most commonly that he became old over night, not the case I am afraid and deep down I don't think most of you believe that, although outwardly its a convenient excuse. He fought a fighter he couldn't use his normal tactics (which is to stay safe and at a distance, clinch up close and use his body weight to wear his opponent down), and he was not able to adjust, not only that he wasn't able to throw caution to the wind and go for it. For two reasons - first because he doesn't have the mental makeup to do that, and the reason he doesn't have that mental makeup is because his whole style is based around being cautious and protecting these quite glaring weaknesses he has and he knew if he went for it against a fighter who was still sharp, still strong and not out of the fight mentally, he would more than likely walk on to big clean shots, and I guess we know what happens after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X