Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
    Is he, do you genuinely believe that ?
    I do, i believe that Fury is possibly the fittest fighter in the division. Check his punch stats. He throws twice as many punches as Wlad, and apart from earlier on in his career (Chisora I) i can't recall him ever looking tired in a fight.

I'm sure you know that fitness isn't all about how ripped you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
      You're not happy Wlad was born to be an athlete and Fury is obese out of camp ? Their is testing with NADA.
      Nada being the Spanish for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Why is there no drug testing for wlad fights?
        There obviously is because Wach failed one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          Yep, those were my words exactly. And of course you can't really respond any further, because the evidence now is so overwhelming that it's impossible to really debate isn't it!

Check the numbers, check the records and the stats of the opponents, take a good hard look at those opponents compared with other boxers.
          Your statements are so ridiculous that I don't believe that Wlad would even agree with you. And I say it again I'm a Wlad fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            Nada being the Spanish for nothing
            And the relevance to this is ?

Originally posted by denium View Post
            I do, i believe that Fury is possibly the fittest fighter in the division. Check his punch stats. He throws twice as many punches as Wlad, and apart from earlier on in his career (Chisora I) i can't recall him ever looking tired in a fight.

I don't need to check his punch stats, I haven't missed a fight of his since before he came to my own attention when he faced Chisora in 2011. I agree he is fit, I just fail to see how he can be considered fitter than Wlad. I remember either in the build up to Chisora I or the fight after that he was showcasing what he used to eat, on a table was like 6 litres of Pepsi, a **** ton of cheesy puff chips, man all kinds of terrible **** man, and he was like I don't eat this crap not no more, I've seen his conditioning of late, it's better but I'm not convinced its great, he does a sh/t ton of holding himself.

Comment

• When fools start saying Fury is the fittest man in the Divison... You know where their nose is... Better clean that Sh** up

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

Fury isnt fitter than wlad just because he throws more punches. Wlad can throw combos too he just doesnt because thats not his style. Hes no doubt better conditioned than furys fat ass.

Lol Fury more fit doe because he throws more

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                  Fury isnt fitter than wlad just because he throws more punches. Wlad can throw combos too he just doesnt because thats not his style. Hes no doubt better conditioned than furys fat ass.

Lol Fury more fit doe because he throws more
                  lmao Fury more fit than Wlad is a riot.

Comment

• Between fights Wlad is obviously still around fighting weight while by their own admission Fury balloons up to around 300 pounds. So who would you say is obviously in better overall shape??

Comment

• Fury more fit than Wlad doe cuz he throw more doe- denium

Comment

Working...
                      X