Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    And the new.................
    Fury will continue to prove the doubters wrong with his fists. It's never enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      Please both indicate to me which fighters, any fighter that has a better resume than W.Klitschko now, and also WHY you think the opponents of that boxer were better.

There was a time when I would have entertained that the resume of one Lennox Lewis might be considered better, but that time is past.
      This was your statement, "The guy now has undisputably the best resume of all time, the most quality opponents defeated of any boxer and also the most heftiest." You stated that Wlad has the best resume in the history of boxing. Those were your words and in my opinion it is a ridiculous statement and I need not bother responding any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Sorry but neither Fury will lose via stoppage, nor does he have crap defense. Fury is a solid defensive fighter, he is slick, agile, and uses angles with pivots.
        Szef has picked Fury to lose, so stick your house on Fury to win, he can't pick a fight to save his life.

Half the guys on here clowning Fury picked Chisora to knock him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          This was your statement, "The guy now has undisputably the best resume of all time, the most quality opponents defeated of any boxer and also the most heftiest." You stated that Wlad has the best resume in the history of boxing. Those were your words and in my opinion it is a ridiculous statement and I need not bother responding any further.
          Yep, those were my words exactly. And of course you can't really respond any further, because the evidence now is so overwhelming that it's impossible to really debate isn't it!

Check the numbers, check the records and the stats of the opponents, take a good hard look at those opponents compared with other boxers.

Comment

Yep, those were my words exactly. And of course you can't really respond any further, because the evidence now is so overwhelming that it's impossible to really debate isn't it!

Check the numbers, check the records and the stats of the opponents, take a good hard look at those opponents compared with other boxers.
            Stay off the pipe Elroy. We all know that Lennox would've beaten the living **** out of Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              Szef has picked Fury to lose, so stick your house on Fury to win, he can't pick a fight to save his life.

Comment

• What you been smokin elroy

Comment

Fury did good against Chisora. He proved he could really use his range because Chisora is pretty relentless most of the time.

But Wladimir is certainly no Chisora.

I seen Fury and Pulev compared earlier and there was some discrepancy there over how relevant that comparison was. I think you can also see how Wlad handled Thompson too as a bit of an insight.

Both these guys were top boxers and both were knocked out and Wlad never lost more than 2 rounds against either.

Now Wladimir hasn't faced a skilled opponent as big as Fury, by the same is also true for Fury. In fact Fury has never really faced a really big opponent that was any good at all.

The best opponent we could call a Superheavyweight is probably Chisora in the 240's but also much shorter than Wladimir too and nowhere near as skilled and fast.

All I can say is I would be very hesitant if I were you to put any big money on Fury there Denium!

Comment

Fury did good against Chisora. He proved he could really use his range because Chisora is pretty relentless most of the time.

But Wladimir is certainly no Chisora.

I seen Fury and Pulev compared earlier and there was some discrepancy there over how relevant that comparison was. I think you can also see how Wlad handled Thompson too as a bit of an insight.

Both these guys were top boxers and both were knocked out and Wlad never lost more than 2 rounds against either.

Now Wladimir hasn't faced a skilled opponent as big as Fury, by the same is also true for Fury. In fact Fury has never really faced a really big opponent that was any good at all.

The best opponent we could call a Superheavyweight is probably Chisora in the 240's but also much shorter than Wladimir too and nowhere near as skilled and fast.

All I can say is I would be very hesitant if I were you to put any big money on Fury there Denium!
                    Depends what you class as big money. I'm not a big gambler so would never bet what i couldn't afford, but anyone who doesn't stick a few quid on Fury is a fool.

Comment

Depends what you class as big money. I'm not a big gambler so would never bet what i couldn't afford, but anyone who doesn't stick a few quid on Fury is a fool.
                      Yeah neither am I

I cry when I lose anymore than $20 on the pokies waiting for a countermeal!!!

But actually I can see what you mean, the odds will be such that sacrificing a few bucks to potentially make another paycheque out of does sound pretty worth it now you mention it..

Comment

Working...
                      X