No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    Fury is actually a black man in a white body.
    Tyson's brother looks like he's missing a chromosome lol.

Comment

Comment

• So many people thought that the Cunningham knockdown meant he was too vulnerable. Let this be a lesson. Don't judge a fighter by fights that happened years ago, judge him by how he looks today.

Comment

• Hilarious how many kilt fans are saying it was a close fight when fury won 9 or 10 rounds easy and wlad was gifted rounds by judges

Fury should make wlad fight in uk to avoid being robbed as all wlad will have to do is win 4 rounds to get the win in the rematch in Germany

Judges will give him another two or three

Comment

• I have never been as nervous during a fight, but thankfully the man kept his concentration and stuck to the game plan. I knew as long as he did that he would beat Klitschko, and he will beat any other heavyweight out there. Also, for the record, he is capable of boxing much better than he did on Saturday night!

People went on and on about Tyson getting knocked down against Cunningham, and as I kept saying it was nothing to do with chin and everything to do with lack of concentration. His uncle Peter was not allowed into America and this affected his focus. A big show in MSG and on TV, he went in there to have a fight with Cunningham and got caught. A flash knockdown. Straight back up and went on to knock him spark out. He could have made it a very easy night, and I know Peter was raging with him afterwards.

He could not afford to do that with someone of Klitschko's calibre.

I was going to have a go at those who mocked me for supporting Fury from day 1, but I won't. Klitschko fans backed their guy and I can't have a problem with that. I actually have a new found respect for Klitschko as he really fought for those titles in the last couple of rounds even though he was out on his feet risked getting flattened.

All I'll say now is keep you eye on Hughie Fury in the next couple of years. This lad has immense talent, more so than Tyson Fury in my opinion, and I just hope he can get the fights that he needs to fulfil his potential. This kid is having real problems getting fights and no one wants to know unless they are getting paid huge money.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              Fury is actually a black man in a white body.
              You're now officially a CROW man..

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                So many people thought that the Cunningham knockdown meant he was too vulnerable. Let this be a lesson. Don't judge a fighter by fights that happened years ago, judge him by how he looks today.
                There is more to it than even that in my opinion. Cunningham, as I have argued here, is a puncher. people talk about his ko percentage and other such things without considering the circumstances. Cunningham has a helluva punch and could drop any heavyweight on the landscape right now given an opportunity to deliver. His punch is not as powerful as Haye's but its a powerful shot.

People think his relative size was an issue but most of the best punchers fall into the category of being 200 pounds to about 220. Cunningham as Jughead said in a post before, has a fighting weight comprable to a heavyweight...around 214 or so I believe. The Cunningham knock on Fury was always a straw man....It never showed a weak chin like people thought it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Tyson's brother looks like he's missing a chromosome lol.
                  Tyson Fury 6'9"
                  John Fury 6'3"
                  Peter Fury 6'2"
                  Shaney Fury 6'6"
                  Young Fury 6'3"
                  Hughie Fury 6'6"
                  Joseph Fury 6'4"
                  Thomas Fury (teenager) 6'2"

Who needs chromosomes when you're a giant gypsy family from the north of England!

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    Hilarious how many kilt fans are saying it was a close fight when fury won 9 or 10 rounds easy and wlad was gifted rounds by judges

Fury should make wlad fight in uk to avoid being robbed as all wlad will have to do is win 4 rounds to get the win in the rematch in Germany

Judges will give him another two or three
                    More drivel from this uneducated fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Next year will be the most important year of Wladimir Klitschko's career. It will define how people will be perceiving him years from now, after he's retired.

If he really cares about his legacy, and I believe he does, he's gonna have to reevaluate his career and change literally everything, from his coach to his fighting style.

Banks gotta go, I like the guy, but having a coach who's younger than you and is an active fighter in the same division you fight in is kind of laughable.

Klitschko needs to fight in the rematch, he needs to drop his safety first style, because it won't never work against Fury.

Many people forget about it, but pre Sanders KO, Wladimir Klitschko was an offensive machine. Well, he needs to come back to that, for this fight at least. He needs to understand that to get his titles back he will get hit hard and he might get knocked out.

He's always said that if he could get back in time and change anything he wouldn't do that. How fighter handles a loss is what defines them.

Can he get back and do this thing all over again? I believe he can.

The guy is an exceptional athlete and a fighter, don't write him off just yet.
                      Wladimir Klitschko will NEVER beat Tyson Fury, especially not now after Fury easily beat him. Wladimir will decline rapidly now as Tyson will automatically gain 10% say, in a rematch Klitschko is getting knocked out late.

Comment

Working...
                      X