Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to this one. One of the few fights my girl is looking forward to as well.

Comment

• Fury losing will be good. He can clash heads with Joshua.

Comment

• Klitschko vs Fury: The Countdown (Episode 1)

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          bro you gonna make gifs from this fight?

WAR 1HourRun!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R-U-S View Post
            bro you gonna make gifs from this fight?

WAR 1HourRun!!
            If I dont I will be banned!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              Eehh... what kind of comparison is that

I give the idiot credit just once and you rubbish him for it

Poor dude can't impress anyone at the same time.

Of course we can do that for anybody not just Fury.

A little like those Quantum Physics "pro choice" experiements that are meant to highlight one reality over another where before an observation was made, all alternatives existed in a haze or something along those lines lol.

Of course the classical reality usually prevails on large enough scales rendering the Wlad vitory one overwhelmingly likely

I judge a Fury victory in the realm of a quantum anomoly!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                Eehh... what kind of comparison is that
                it means that if you think...before a fight about how an upset may occur, it may give you an understanding of something overlooked, something the media is pushing that may not be as true as is being touted. In the Holm fight Holm's boxing ability was overlooked considerably by the media wasn't it? After a foresnic was done on the fight....a fight that fooled Vegas, people realized that Holm's boxing ability was not considered enough, thats a fact.

With Fury, the fact that he can do so many things as a fighter has not really been emphasized in the media. the fact that he has game inside for example, the fact that he has mobility for a big man, the fact that while Klitschko has many attributes, his mobility is not one. Klitschko works behind a jab and he can punch, even Jennings had some success with mobility against him. fury has developed to be able to fight from any range, use his weight and move well, these factors may become more important than the media and Vehas think....

So, if we assume Fury had won this fight as an exerscize we can bring out some of these possabilities described above, as reasons that were not emphasized...its really not a hard point to grasp, it is reasoning inductively instead of deductively assuming a point that is being reasoned. Some people like your ******ed friend cannot even tell a fact from an opinion...meanwhile I have very carefully described, without trashing anyone's opinion, or, ignoring any facts, a way to look at Fury's chances in this fight...which was originally asked by a poster...think if it as an exerscize in inductive reasoning...any reasoning is beyond the ken of Elroid, so does it suprise you that he is hostile to the idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  it means that if you think...before a fight about how an upset may occur, it may give you an understanding of something overlooked, something the media is pushing that may not be as true as is being touted. In the Holm fight Holm's boxing ability was overlooked considerably by the media wasn't it? After a foresnic was done on the fight....a fight that fooled Vegas, people realized that Holm's boxing ability was not considered enough, thats a fact.

With Fury, the fact that he can do so many things as a fighter has not really been emphasized in the media. the fact that he has game inside for example, the fact that he has mobility for a big man, the fact that while Klitschko has many attributes, his mobility is not one. Klitschko works behind a jab and he can punch, even Jennings had some success with mobility against him. fury has developed to be able to fight from any range, use his weight and move well, these factors may become more important than the media and Vehas think....

So, if we assume Fury had won this fight as an exerscize we can bring out some of these possabilities described above, as reasons that were not emphasized...its really not a hard point to grasp, it is reasoning inductively instead of deductively assuming a point that is being reasoned. Some people like your ******ed friend cannot even tell a fact from an opinion...meanwhile I have very carefully described, without trashing anyone's opinion, or, ignoring any facts, a way to look at Fury's chances in this fight...which was originally asked by a poster...think if it as an exerscize in inductive reasoning...any reasoning is beyond the ken of Elroid, so does it suprise you that he is hostile to the idea?
                  I ****in gave you some CREDIT for your idea you bloody idiot!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post

I give the idiot credit just once and you rubbish him for it

Poor dude can't impress anyone at the same time.

Of course we can do that for anybody not just Fury.

A little like those Quantum Physics "pro choice" experiements that are meant to highlight one reality over another where before an observation was made, all alternatives existed in a haze or something along those lines lol.

Of course the classical reality usually prevails on large enough scales rendering the Wlad vitory one overwhelmingly likely

I judge a Fury victory in the realm of a quantum anomoly!!
                    I am going to respond to a post of yours just once to show how ****ing stupid you are: Quantum mechanics did not PREVIAL or, fall under classical theories of relativity....The fact is that Einstein's theory cannot describe how the forces in special relativity interact with small particles, where electromagnetic forces and other such forces hold sway and where gravity and even time, seem to have wholly different strengths when considering subatomic activity.

Einstein was actually scared when Bohr first proposed what you stupidly try to describe, which is the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. So again idiot, these two theories are not in a contest, the real problem is unifying concepts in a paradigm that are consistant regarding the small things vis a vis sub atomic particles, and big things that we interact with via space time and are affected by gravity.

Your ignorance is a disease....go get treated. And btw thw whole point of the analogy was...consistancy, meaning, as you rubbish away, that indeed, the exerscize is relevant beyond Fury. I even gave an example of such.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X