No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
    Johnson and Fury are like near enough best buddies, word on the street is they may have even fathered an illegitimate love child. Don't believe me ? Word on the street accordingly to some Fury fans on this thread was 'Wlad was so mentally shook by the gloves are off he had to cancel the fight and have to get back on the plane for Germany ' is it that unbelievable ?

Punch line, we can all fabricate nonsense, especially when it is regarding the promotion of a self confessed friend. You are aware Peter Fury helped Johnson prepare for AJ right, allowed his team to make full use of their facilities etc. this nonsense whether you choose to digest it is on yourself, I see, hear and know what you swallow, it is not in the least bit difficult to fathom the notion of you truly believing any of this sycophant bs, nonsensical hyperbole.

Each to their own.

Once you've calmed yourself and drawn a few lung filling deep breaths, accept it for what it is banter, nothing more or less.

I honestly do not believe Fury was any more impressive, in fact I believe he was somewhat uninspiring. When Vitali faced Saeftypin he really was an unknown, then when Fury stylistically yet tentativeky took him to school everyone already knew Safetypin really wasn't even a one trick pony, just an exceptionally dull nobody with anything of note to shout about bar the fact he dug in like a parasite against such a formidable power punching aged Vitali.

You say Vitali felt him out, why wouldn't he likelihood is he really hadn't much to go off regarding his opponent due to the nature of him being an absolute unknown on such a level they were fighting at. Fury had a full 36 minutes of footage to know how garbage Johnson was offensively yet still laboured to a relatively dull fight over a guy with zero in the shape of danger punching, I think the funniest part is the way Fury fought throughout. Anybody can find an absolute can to test out their limited repertoire of tricks against, but only a few can look truly great in doing so. AJ a ten or so fight novice looked awesome versus an opponent Fury looked largely and for the most part tentative against from start to finish.

I really do hope Fury's chin holds up and he does not get blown out in a few rounds having been felled by the first real right hand of the night, I will be so disappointed if his handlers really have matched him against these no hopers just so they can stamp their ticket and cash out. I'm just not sold by this guy at all, in truth I want to be proved wrong on a certain level, my confidence in the oaf is just so minimal judging on what I have seen. If this is anything more than a routine defence I will be thrilled, Wlad takes even more plaudits and his detractors really have no grounds on which to question the victory.
    Mate, you think I criticize Vitali. I don't. I liked him as a fighter. Stop taking everything to heart.

Fury clearly had a better performance because he dominated Johnson in more areas than Klitschko. That doesn't take away from Vitali having a 120-108 performance. Just that Fury showed me more against Johnson than Vitali showed.

It doesn't mean I think Vitali is a worse fighter than Fury or Vitali didn't absolutely dominate Johnson too.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Mate, you think I criticize Vitali. I don't. I liked him as a fighter. Stop taking everything to heart.

Fury clearly had a better performance because he dominated Johnson in more areas than Klitschko. That doesn't take away from Vitali having a 120-108 performance. Just that Fury showed me more against Johnson than Vitali showed.

It doesn't mean I think Vitali is a worse fighter than Fury or Vitali didn't absolutely dominate Johnson too.
      Good post. Well said.

Comment

• check the forums again to see scott being a clueless clown again /yawn

Comment

We're mates now ? Glad to hear it.

As I said I don't for one moment believe Fury had a better performance, Vitali did dominate him as you say as also Fury did too, I just feel his style means he naturally throws less than Fury and we've not even accounted for the age differential either. Fury was tentative and Vitali was his usual entertaining self although he hadn't the intuition Pin wouldn't engage for one moment, Fury going in would have known exactly how he fights and still did not really set the place alight.

Everything to heart haha, that's the spirit you're upping the ante now, I'm enjoying this more when you're raising the fun stakes. You know we can do this forever right, the best part is only one week left to go and it takes on a whole new shape.

Comment

Yes boyhood. You are clearly not a grown man.

From which nationality exactly? Ukraine? Because I continuously state how big a fan I am of Lomachenko. Or is it Kazakhstan? I'm being called a GGG fanboy on a weekly basis.

Your fanboyism takes you to the level of accusing people of racism. Quite laughable. Saying Klitschko is not a body puncher is apparently racism
            You're a GGG fan too ? Great to hear it. I am also, I was really high on him before he exploded state side, I just dislike these Floyd hating fans that have desperately attached themselves to him now Pac has let them down, the Ward bashers too. I'm not the biggest fan of Ward or Foyd myself but to experience the smut coming out of these so called GGG fans mouths is disorientating to say the least at times.

What age is grown ? I'm not the guy tattooing other men's penis' on my arm and chest, at least I'm old to have more sense than yourself.

Comment

• I'm going to give both men credit. Fury is in the best shape of his life, and Wlad is working overtime, training much harder now than he did for Jennings.

If they come in at their best on the night, it's not hard to imagine Fury's movement, reach, and youth frustrating Wlad. And of course it's not hard to imagine Wlad's experience and defensive tactics working against Fury.

There are a lot of factors to consider, and mixed opinions from fans, but one thing almost everyone agrees on is that Wlad has the advantage. He's in Germany, he's a veteran, and has the referee and judges on his side.

It's fair to say that Fury needs a knockout to win. I'm not going to be surprised with a Klitschko UD and Fury calling him out for a rematch.

Comment

• Wladimir is a good boxer and a great champion, but his best chance in this fight comes early, or through Tyson not sticking to the game plan. If Tyson sticks to the plan that Peter has worked on, and goes through the gears as I know he can he will throw Wladimir around the ring like an empty bin bag.

People will go off previous fights, and rightly so, but I know that Tyson has barely scratched the surface of what he is capable of in the ring. Believe me, this guy can box, can fight on the inside, he can move, and he can punch! David Allen has sparred Fury, Klitschko, and Joshua and has said that Fury hits hardest of the 3. It is up to Tyson to fulfil his potential on night, and if he does he will give Wladimir a pasting inside 9 rounds.

May the best man win.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
                    "3/4 jab-1/4 left hook" LMFAO.

Kill yourself!
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k13nqx8gWS4

Watch in slow motion 0.25 from 6:39 to 6:43 ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                      You're a GGG fan too ? Great to hear it. I am also, I was really high on him before he exploded state side, I just dislike these Floyd hating fans that have desperately attached themselves to him now Pac has let them down, the Ward bashers too. I'm not the biggest fan of Ward or Foyd myself but to experience the smut coming out of these so called GGG fans mouths is disorientating to say the least at times.

What age is grown ? I'm not the guy tattooing other men's penis' on my arm and chest, at least I'm old to have more sense than yourself.
                      Does LacedUp have a tattoo of Fury's penis on his chest?

LacedUp, can I see it? PM me a pic.

Comment

Working...
                      X