No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
    Just go along with it, it looks more impressive when Wlad defeats Fury, he defeated the guy who beat the legendary Deryck Dim Boy Chisora, you know the guy Wlad ducked to face the easier fight, David Haye.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      Sorry... Checking Chisora's stats... it says he lost 3 times besides losing to Fury: Vitali, Haye and Helenius.
      So in other words you haven't seen the fight. I would say I'm surprised but...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
          Just go along with it, it looks more impressive when Wlad defeats Fury, he defeated the guy who beat the legendary Deryck Dim Boy Chisora, you know the guy Wlad ducked to face the easier fight, David Haye.

That was a cracker post man, I'm still laughing!

Someone tell me how to sig a post cause I loved this!! =P

Spot on!

Comment

• I think it's clear reading through this thread that Wladimir's supporters have suffered a prolonged beating at the hands of the Furious Ones.

Owned in the build-up and their hero is about to get owned in the ring. It's a tough time being a Klittard right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              I think it's clear reading through this thread that Wladimir's supporters have suffered a prolonged beating at the hands of the Furious Ones.

Owned in the build-up and their hero is about to get owned in the ring. It's a tough time being a Klittard right now.

Comment

• Fury down in 6th

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                  I think it's clear reading through this thread that Wladimir's supporters have suffered a prolonged beating at the hands of the Furious Ones.

You're going to be eating a lot of crow, real soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    You're going to be eating a lot of crow, real soon...
                    I still have a feeling that Wlad will develop another "injury" during fight week.

Comment

• To the people of Ukraine, Germany & Russia ONE FEELS that its very VERY important Tyson Fury KO's Wlad - he doesn't have your best interests at heart that Klitschko bloke.

Wlad is owned/used as a pawn in the New World Order game by TPTB

Focus all your positive energy on Mr Fury and will him to win.

p.s Wlad might just might get butterflies and pull out like a little you know what.

Comment

Working...
                      X