Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury is going to shock the world. Jot that down in your diary.

Comment

• All these Fury fanboys will be some sad fucks on the 28th

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        How am i diverting the subject? I've explained why, i don't want a nutcase Wladtard knowing my personal details.

Anyway, do you still shave your armpits?
        You don't need to give any personal info to other people when using paypal.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          You don't need to give any personal info to other people when using paypal.
          Shouldn't you be working on your concession speech for when Vlad goes down!?

I know something is up with this fight....look at the poll only one person thinks it will be a draw? that is crazy. A draw should be a real possability.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I know something is up with this fight....look at the poll only one person thinks it will be a draw? that is crazy. A draw should be a real possability.
            Should Fury stop Vladimir, I would be among the first here to congratulate him and his fans.

I just don't see it. It would be of the same dimension as Buster Douglas upsetting Mike Tyson.

The only time I felt Vlad underestimated an opponent was Sanders, and he learned a lot since then. Well from his 3 defeats in general.

It would be different if you could say for sure that Vlad definitely has slowed down, but it isn't the case really. And his massive advantage in experience counts a lot in this fight. It doesn't mean much that Fury is a fighting man, comes from a fighting family, whatever, when the steelhammer lands on his chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

A fückin draw ! Lmao. I'd be astounded if it was a MD for Wlad, if Fury somehow makes it over the parish line he's been on that canvass several times.

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              Should Fury stop Vladimir, I would be among the first here to congratulate him and his fans.

I just don't see it. It would be of the same dimension as Buster Douglas upsetting Mike Tyson.

The only time I felt Vlad underestimated an opponent was Sanders, and he learned a lot since then. Well from his 3 defeats in general.

It would be different if you could say for sure that Vlad definitely has slowed down, but it isn't the case really. And his massive advantage in experience counts a lot in this fight. It doesn't mean much that Fury is a fighting man, comes from a fighting family, whatever, when the steelhammer lands on his chin.
              I've never bought into this family fighting stuff bs he professes so loudly, his dad like his uncle is a former convicted criminal, for he's from a family of halfwits, his uncle a well spoken one and reformed by the looks of it. His father, Jesus ! What a sight that fool is, to think that piece of garbage raised Fury sens shock waves down my spine.

His family background will play a part alright. It'll be part of his demise.

Wlad simply would not be the boxer he is without the Sanders defeat, as he would not without the others. If anything we have a lot to be thankful for in that defeat, it redefined the man, as Steward did, Wlad had ten years with Steward, Fury had three weeks, the significance of Steward's minor roll will play zero part as will any of his prophecies, which of course were should Steward have trained Fury anyway !

Comment

• Steward made Wlad what he is today, a great coach...

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  I actually think Fury's best shot is to outwork Wlad.

He could even win a decision, possibly. I know that isn't a popular pick, but if perhaps Fury basically just outworked him every round, it is a possibility. If Fury wins by stoppage, I'd expect it to come late. Though he could land a good shot early, you never know.

To repeat myself again and again, Wlad. is a proper heavy favorite in this fight. But Fury has a legitimate shot, in my opinion.
                  The more vids i see of fury the more I see why he never fought the bigger Hw's and took a chance at this huge payday he has now...I cant blame him,...me ,myself? well im more convinced Wlad ends this within 5 rounds now from the press to this vid..im not to concerned what footage we are not seeing,total different skill sets here...when Wlad does win it will show however , how easy he handled a huge SHW with footwork. Next stop safter hopefully Wilder then Joshua,who is the real threat NOW,not fury.

so were clear without Wlad..fury would be looked at as the best giant in HW boxing..i don't think hes over Povetkin or Joshua...and wilder is a toss up for me. I also think Arias will surpass him as better fighters or Trey Morrison from what I see. You even have Pulev still lingering around as well,a solid better overall fighter at 250,i simply cant see fury with no power behind that frame winning this,and his percentage k.os cant sell it to me either,hes clearly pillow fisted to some of the hitters Wlads already faced.
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-06-2015, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Who's Arias? The guy Pulev just fought?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                      Who's Arias? The guy Pulev just fought?
                      no thats a different Arias..they have the same name cant think of his first name.hes only 24 or so.....the one im referring to is from Brooklyn N.Y he is a hybrid of Ali/Tyson style...very unique...He looks like Ali with A Tyson like physique ,hes around 6'1 225 right now.

Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-06-2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X