No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    You're a funny guy. Editing Wikipedia is easy, we know.
    I didn't do it.

Just saw it on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      What Steward once said that rang with me the most was that Fury had unbelievable determination. He said he was one of the guys with the toughest minds he'd ever come across even if his skills needed honing.

I think a lot of people have this perception of Fury of being weak minded because he trolls a lot. But the man is really strong mentally and that counts for a lot in a fighter - even if he'll come up short vs Wlad.

Sometimes you're just not good enough, but a mentally strong fighter will always be more dangerous.
      Carl Froch is the perfect illustration of that. Hardoworking, mentally strong fighters can be just a exhausting to fighting as super-talented ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        You do know that anyone can edit a wiki? lol
        You and Andrew have too much time on you hands when you're editing wiki. It's pretty sad really, pathetic actually.

Comment

Have to respect and consider what Steward said. But likely Joshua will come to dominate, not Fury.
          Did Steward not say if he trained him ? More reaching from the desperate Brits to see Klitschko lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland
            Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

You do know that anyone can edit a wiki? lol

You and Andrew have too much time on you hands when you're editing wiki. It's pretty sad really, pathetic actually.
            I've got better things to do than mess around with Wikipedia mate lol. 99% of the time a bot will pick it up and revert the changes anyway. Waste of time.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Seems like blacks are not interested in this fight. Understandable.

Fight between two big white guys, who are 6'6 and 6'9 tall.

Comment

Have to respect and consider what Steward said. But likely Joshua will come to dominate, not Fury.
                However Steward in 2008 didnt think Wlad would be fighting in 2014 and if saw the other guys like Joshua ,Arias and Povetkin ,it would not be so clear cut who is going to be the dominant HW champion now, Unfortunatly for Fury if Wlad stays around for Wilder and Joshua thats another 2 years at least for Fury on the sidelines ...hence "Im going to retire after this fight " white flag comment !

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  Seems like blacks are not interested in this fight. Understandable.

Fight between two big white guys, who are 6'6 and 6'9 tall.
                  Generalise much?

I've got a few black boxing mates, they're looking forward to it as much as me. Don't bring race into this discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                    Use my name on here again and I'll have you banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Use my name on here again and I'll have you banned.
                      Get em son!

Comment

Working...
                      X