Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
    Again, who is Wach's biggest win?
    Wach doesn't have a bigger win but he's only lost to Wlad n went the distance. He's a more dangerous opponent than chisora ever was. Chisora can't crack an egg n doesn't have wach punch resistance. Sorry but Malik quitter Scott n helenium r garbage.wach would have beaten them easier

Comment

• This will be a sad fight.

Wlad will walk through him worse than Pulev

Comment

• Chisora is a nobody.

Comment

• Tye Fields, Kevin McBride and Christian Hammer are all giant boxers and Wach ****in wasted them!

There is no evidence Fury could do that and we don't know if Chisora or Cunningham are any better really, purely based on size with regards to Cunningham.

Someone brought up Chisora's victory over Helenius, now THAT is better than anything else discussed for sure, except there was evidence that Helenius was badly injured for that fight. So I'm hesitant to give Chisora the nod just yet, considering the bummy record (although he's fought one of the toughest resume's of all boxers though).

But as I think Beez said, Wach beat down most of his opponents fair easily and should still belt in Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            I'd say Chisora and Wach are not too far apart, although Chisora I'd probably rate slightly higher, based on who he's fought.

His win over Helenius (officially an SD loss, but I saw the fight and Chisora was robbed) is probably better than any of Wach's wins.

Chisora is Fury's best win, but he beat him twice in dominant fashion.

There is no doubt that Wladimer has faced and beat much better fighters than Fury has.

Still, the two are going to fight, and we'll all get to see what happens.

Wladimer is rightfully a big favorite. The odds have tightened up dramatically though.

This should be one of Wlad's toughest fights among recent opponents, and Fury has a legitimate shot.

Povetkin was suppose to be his toughest opponent on paper, but Wlad's size advantage, and the styles of each, tipped very much in Wlad's favor.
            We are in total agreement on the Helenius thing and yes he's better than any Wach win, sure. But I still argue Wach is a tougher opponent. Chisora has of course fought the best run of opposition out of all opponents of Wach or Fury.

I totally disagree that Fury will be a tougher than normal fight- I feel the Jennings fight was total friendship therefore irrelevant, and the Povetkin fight his toughest real fights since David Haye (technically) and Samuel Peter (brutally), regardless of how rubbish it looked.

On the Helenius thing again, maybe a moot point because we seen Chisora hold his own against elite opponents before like surviving Vitali (although losing every round) and holding his own with Haye (until brutally KOed). But Helenius was also inured so it's no stretch of the imagination that that guy, one of the hardest punchers of the division, could beat Chis in a rematch. Speculatingly.

Comment

• It's really silly actually..

The 2 best fighters (Wlad and Povetkin) should be fighting again and the other 2 Wach and Fury, are pretty clearly the same level with kind of opposing attributes, but similarly sized to boot.

It would be a really intriguing match up.

Wlad vs Fury,,, probably not so intriguing.

But Wlad will try to make fans think that it is and Fury himself has done an excellent job of promotion,

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                Wach doesn't have a bigger win but he's only lost to Wlad n went the distance. He's a more dangerous opponent than chisora ever was. Chisora can't crack an egg n doesn't have wach punch resistance. Sorry but Malik quitter Scott n helenium r garbage.wach would have beaten them easier
                His best win is Hammer or Kevin McBride.

That's really all you need to know about Wach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                  It's really silly actually..

The 2 best fighters (Wlad and Povetkin)
                  No thanks. We saw that once and still haven't recovered.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    His best win is Hammer or Kevin McBride.

That's really all you need to know about Wach.
                    dont recall saying he beat any great fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      No thanks. We saw that once and still haven't recovered.
                      The only fighter Povetkin will be fighting is Fury, before Fury unifies the division and declares himself kingpin.

Comment

Working...
                      X